Danger

Day 13: YouTuber you'd swap bodies with. Dodie because she's pretty and talented and I'm not haha

"Where do you want to go then?" Phil asked, his full attention on Dan rather than where he was walking.

"I don't know? You're the one who wanted to go..." Dan replied, raising his eyebrows.

"Well I need to get a new coat and I was thinking we could get another game to play on the gaming channel? I'm not sure what-" Phil was cut off by a loud yell from Dan. Phil had literally stepped out into the road without looking and a car was coming in his direction. "What-" Phil questioned but Dan didn't have time to respond because he had lunged forward and shoved Phil to the other side of the road. The car then zoomed past like nothing had happened whilst Dan was furious.

"You idiot! You should have looked where you were going or you could have died! You're so stupid and clumsy sometimes..." Dan was yelling but he had tears in his eyes which juxtaposed his anger. "I could have lost you if I wasn't here!" Phil was just standing there, in complete shock. He felt ashamed mostly but also terrified: his life could have ended in a moment. Dan then pulled him into a tight hug and, honestly, he never wanted to let go.

"I'm so sorry..." Phil mumbled. He suddenly appreciated everything: his best friend, his subscribers, his family... it was a little sad that it took Phil's life being in danger to help him realise how much he loved life.

I'm not feeling good today. I was going through lots of prompts on the internet because I needed some inspiration but reading them just made me feel sad. I'm so alone and ugh I want someone to cuddle me irl so bad... I'm so dramatic about my problems when really I'm just being stupid.

Anyway... I hope you enjoyed this one shot. It isn't that great. I'm sorry if nothing's that great anymore? I've kind of just lost motivation with everything in my life so hahahaha yeah (don't worry! I'm fine just dramatic!)

UH WAIT DON'T GO

Here is another quote so this chapter isn't just a bundle of negativity.

Also, please make sure you eat, drink and take any medication you need to today

Also, please make sure you eat, drink and take any medication you need to today. Look after yourself please. I care about you and your safety.