Disk

I know it's not even 7am yet but I had a really sad dream and woke up crying haha. Hopefully this will cheer me up :p

"Hi, Dan!" Phil said, smiling widely and waving at Dan through the the tv. "I made this video to show you how much I love you. You might want to grab some tissues because I think it might get a little emotional. I'm sorry I can't be with you right now but one day I'll be with you every single day of our lives and it will be amazing. Just, for now, this will have to do."

The video cut to another one where Phil was wearing different clothes. "Let's start with your physical features. Your hair is really pretty and I love it when it's all curly even though I've only seen that once! I like your nose and your eyes and your little dimple. Oh and your cheeks, especially when you go all red because you get embarrassed. It's adorable. Your lips are very nice and your neck too," Phil winked, making Dan laughed softly to himself. "I love your clothing style! It might be a little.. unique.. sometimes but I really like it. I love you and the fact that you use peace signs a little too much. Now, onto your personality.." Phil smiled widely. "You're sweet, kind, lovely, adorable, articulate, funny, relatable... the list could go on forever, you know? Maybe you don't love yourself but I sure do love you. I put in a bit of a slideshow of photos here so, yeah.. here you go."

The screen went black for a second before photos flashed on the screen from the few times they had met up. There were silly selfies with an unnecessary amount of peace signs, photos of places they'd been and also things they had eaten. Dan was tearing up as he remembered the way Phil's hand felt in his own and how his lips had felt on his cheek. He missed him.

There was the Manchester eye. Where they had their first kiss... Dan would never forget that.

Oh, and the train station where they had first met... They had ran towards each other in slow motion before Phil had tackled Dan onto the floor in a hug. They had sobbed so much. He wouldn't forget that either.

All the memories just sent more tears plummeting down Dan's cheeks. He really missed Phil and all of the memories they had shared.

Phil then appeared back on the screen, again, in different clothes. "I know you're going through a hard time right now but I want to let you know that it's okay. This will all pass one day. We'll be together in the future, I promise you. I'll wake up beside you and kiss you tiredly just for the sake of it. I'll remind you every second that you're the one I love. I'll wake you up with breakfast on the occasion. We'll watch anime together and cry when the characters cry and laugh as they do too. We'll cuddle and I'll literally never want to let you go because I've had to wait so long for it. It will be amazing and all this waiting will have been worth it. I promise you."

Phil's hand flew to his face as he wiped something out of his eye, most likely a tear.

"I love you so much, Dan. You're my universe and I never want to let you go. I hope you liked this present, even if it is a bit cheesy. Happy Valentine's Day to my wonderful boyfriend."

Dan turned off the video and wiped away his tears. He loved Phil with all his heart and he, also, never wanted to let him go.

Okay it didn't cheer me up but it's okay! I might watch some YouTube because YouTube is good and it makes me laugh