Secret

"Everyone, quiet!" Phil whispered rather loudly got everyone to hear. "He's coming!" Phil quickly ran into the kitchen, hiding behind the door just as the sound of keys were heard. The click of the lock. The slight creak of the door.

Dan obliviously walked into the apartment, placing his keys on the table and flicking on the light. "Phil?" He called in confusion: he could have sworn Phil said he wasn't going out... Where was he?

He wandered into the living room, just about having time to blink before everyone jumped out from their hiding places, screaming, "Surprise!"

Dan could have had a heart attack if Phil hadn't been walked into the room, a bouquet of red roses in his hand. The sight of Phil just... calmed him down. He stopped in front of Dan and brushed his fringe away from his eyes. "Happy Anniversary, love." Phil whispered.

Tears were welling up in Dan's eyes as he murmured, "I thought you had forgotten..."

"How could I forget?" Phil leaned forward and pressed his lips against Dan's cheek. Handing over the flowers, Phil grinned and gestures for someone to turn on the music.

They met eyes as the song came on.

Thinking Out Loud, Ed Sheeran.

Haha so The Photography Project 2 died very quickly but I started writing another book instead called Ease which I WILL DEFINITELY FINISH

The problem is that it's not about Phan at the moment?? It's about another YouTuber called CrankGameplays who I aM OBSESSED WITH CURRENTLY HAHA but I think I'm going to change it to Phan so whoop cool story