Electric

Day 14: YouTuber you best relate to. I'm not too sure about this one? I don't really relate to many other than like with my sense of humour? Sorry today's answer was crap XD In some ways I relate to Dan I guess? But I don't know

Dan and Phil's heads perked up as they heard a shrill scream in the distance. "Quick!" Phil exclaimed before both of them raced off in the direction of the scream, their feet moving like lightning.

They were presented with an evil man, wearing a purple cape and mask, knives in his hand. This sort of situation was a regular occurrence for the pair of men as they had chosen to fight a life of crime. A woman was lying on the floor, crying as blood poured out of a wound in her arm.

Dan held out his hands and froze the villain up to his head, making him growl. Phil then reached out and grabbed the knifes, pocketing it so the villain had no power.

Phil put his hand on the arms of the enemy, sending a surge of electricity through his body. It was just enough to render him immobile. The police then showed up and cuffed the man, just as he began to melt. An ambulance whisked away the woman and everything was back to a state of equilibrium.

Dan and Phil high-fived each other because they had saved the day once again.

This is so bad wow I need to start writing good one shots again XD

I am aware this is the 100th chapter but there are still two days to go