Heart

Dan had his head on his hand and he was drawing a heart in his maths book. His teacher was explaining something to do with quadratics but Dan started daydreaming as soon as his teacher opened his mouth.

He drew the cliche arrow through the heart and inside it he imagined the word "Phan". No one knew what Phan was except him because it was something he had created.

See, he liked this boy in his tutor called Phil. He was very cute and he had a fringe similar to Phil's but it was ginger. He had soft, generous blue eyes that Dan drowned in and he always had perfect uniform which was just adorable! Dan had fallen so hard and there was no way he'd be able to get up.

"Daniel?" Someone said, forcing him to lift up hid head, his eyes wide as he realised everyone was staring at him. "I asked you a question.."

-

"Excuse me?" A deep, northern voice said, making Dan jolt around, surprised someone was talking to him.

"Yeah?" Dan replied, his voice shaky and nervous as he noticed it was, in fact, his crush: the one and only Phil Lester.

"Dan, right?"

"That's me.."

"I have a question for you."

Dan's palms began to sweat and he face was getting redder. His mind jumped to conclusions as to what the question was but, in all honesty, why would this happen to Dan? No one ever liked him back. But could Phil feel the electricity-

"Where are we for history? Didn't we move classrooms?"

I've had a bit of a morning haha
Here's a cute quote to try and improve our days just a tiny little bit

I've had a bit of a morning hahaHere's a cute quote to try and improve our days just a tiny little bit