Piano

Day 5: YouTuber that always makes you laugh. Ethan again because oh my gosh he cracks me up XD (especially in the videos with Mark and Tyler like wow they're hilarious together)

"Sit." Dan simply said as Phil walked in. He pulled a seat over to the piano and watched closely as Dan cracked his knuckles. "This is for you." Dan lightly placed his hands on the keys in the correct position.

He then began to play. His hands glided across the keys in the most wonderful way, creating the best sound. Phil found himself frozen to the spot, unable to tear his eyes away from the instrument his friend was playing. Dan finished with a low note before standing up and jokingly bowing. Phil also stood up, turning to face his friend who was blushing intensely. "I only wrote this quickly... It isn't that good-" Dan began to ramble but Phil cut him off.

"It's beautiful." Phil whispered and he couldn't help but lean forward, his face getting very close to his friend's.

"You think so?" As Dan spoke, Phil could literally feel his breath on his cheek. He nodded, too timid to muster up a response. "Thanks..." Dan leant the rest of the way, finally connecting their lips. The kiss was very soft and loving until Dan pulled away for a breath. When their lips connected again, it was instead filled with an intense passion.

Things escalated from there.

I'll leave what they do up to you ;)

We're so close to 10k! That's so awesome; thank you so much :D

~also I have no lessons today but I still have to go to school. If you'd like to see the unproductive things I am doing, go read my book Randomness haha. You don't have to but yeah okay bye~