Fireflies

Day 4: couple I ship. Uh this was a reeeeeeally hard one :/

Dan and Phil were camping somewhere as they had decided they just needed to get away for a bit after working hard on the tour. They merely had a tent to stay in and so they had lit a fire to keep warm. They both had a marshmallow on a stick as they roasted them.

Dan had just shoved a whole roasted marshmallow into his mouth when his boyfriend started squealing and pointing at little flashes of light in the air. "Fireflies!" He practically yelled, grinning widely at the insects.

"How lovely." Dan replied, his mouth still filled with a marshmallow. He swallowed the food and smiled softly at the bugs that were dancing around in the air. His eyes widened as Phil unexpectedly pulled him up into his feet, pulling him quite close.

"Let's be a cheesy couple just for tonight... Dance with me?" Dan shook his head, laughing loudly.

"I'll look like an idiot!" He said but he didn't fight when Phil placed a hand on his hip and the other on his shoulder. They moved slowly to nothing but the sound of the roaring fire as the fireflies flew around them.

"You could never look like an idiot."

Dan giggled. "Stop being so cheesy or I'll leave you!"

"Yeah, right. You secretly love it." Phil then leaned forward, pressing their lips together as their faces were illuminated by the insects.

(Dan did secretly love it.)

I almost forgot whoops