Surprise

"SURPRISE!" Phil and the rest of their friends yelled, jumping out and scaring Dan who looked like he was about to have a heart attack. He was just looking around at all of his friends with wide eyes.

"Thank you..." Dan said in complete awe, still quite shocked.

-

Both Dan and Phil had had quite a lot to drink so they were both rather tipsy. They were just dancing together and talking, both of them slurring over their words quite a lot. "Dan.." Phil randomly blurt out as some old One Direction song came on.

"Yes?"

"Can I admit something?" Dan nodded as he danced along to the music. "I'm in love with someone and I have been for eight years."

"Who?" Dan asked, his face heating up as he realised how jealous he had become. Of course, in his drunk state, it didn't even occur to him that he could be the person Phil was 'in love with'.

"You know them very well."

"Do I? What are they like?"

"They're the sweetest person I know and they're also very attractive. Every time I see them my heart beats like ten times faster and I have to do everything to restrain myself from kissing them." Phil was biting his lip, his gaze focused on Dan's awkward smile. He was considering just pushing Dan against the wall and making out with him but maybe that was too abrupt... but, then again, he was drunk and it's not like he was thinking.

He pushed Dan backwards, causing him to stumble a little. He then pressed his lips against his friend's in a rough manner and Dan kissed back. It was as if Phil was dreaming all of this. He never expected Dan to kiss back...

I'm tired ahh