Print

"Oh my gosh!" Dan screamed, holding a book in his hand. He couldn't believe that he was holding the first ever printed copy of TABINOF.

The book showed everything that Dan and Phil had been through together. He hugged it close against his chest, like it was his child. In the most normal way ever, he did consider it his baby. It was so important to him as it showed what he had been through and his friendship with his best friend in the whole world.

Phil ran into the hallway, looking petrified for a moment before realising. "I thought you had hurt yourself! Is that-"

"The Amazing Book is not on Fire." Dan mumbled in disbelief, meeting his friends' blue eyes.

Their eyes held so much pride. It was like a life goal had finally been met. It felt better than winning any race, they had finally accomplished something.

Their lives had meaning. People would remember them.

Tears welling in their eyes, they pulled each other into a long hug.

Oh my gosh
My friend saw Dan and Phil and said she thought they were in a relationship. I started laughing and she was like "Are they not together???"
I was just like "uh... well they seem like it but they're not... lots of people ship them though"
HONESTLY