Trick

Day 10: YouTuber you've met. Joe and Caspar! (Again, I don't really watch them anymore sorry)

"You look so cute!" Phil exclaimed, grinning widely at the small child.

"No! I'm meant to be scary, dad!" Dil whined, pouting. He was dressed up as a vampire- with a long black cape, white fangs and lots (and lots) of fake blood. He looked like the cutest boy in the world to his parents who were constantly reminding him of that.

"You're the cutest!"

-

Dan was holding Dil's hand as the family approached their first house. Phil lifted his fist up, ready to knock, when Dil whined, "I wanna knock!" The parents laughed before stepping out of the way and letting the small boy knock. "Trick or treat!" Dil held out his bag (an orange pumpkin one) and the stranger dropped a chocolate bar into it.

"What a cutie!" The old lady said, smiling softly. "Have a lovely Halloween!"

"You too!" Dan called out as they walked down the path.

"I'm not cute!"

-

Around ten minutes later, they approached a house that was covered in spooky decorations- pumpkins, skeletons, spiders...  Dil was actually quite frightened as he knocked. The door creaked open to reveal a man in a scary mask. "BOO!" He yelled, making Dil cower behind one of his dads. He started to silently cry, hiding his face and refusing to look at anyone. "Oh... I'm so sorry!" The man took off his mask to reveal friendly eyes.

"It's okay, Dilly. It was just a joke." Phil whispered, ruffling the little boy's hair. As the man held out a tub with some sweets in, Dil timidly stepped forward.

"Go on." Dan said, trying to encourage Dil. He reached into the tub, picking out a sweet.

"Take extra as an apology." Dil looked up at the man and, once he noticed the look of genuine sorrow, Dil took a tiny handful. "You look very scary!" Dil grinned, blushing intensely as the family waved.

As the door of the house shut, Dil yelled, "He thought I was scary!" And the tears were long forgotten.

This one shot is just precious

Also it has snowed here so here are some pictures of my doggo

Don't let his adorable face deceive you: he will fight you