Dull

"I feel so... dull." Dan mumbled, doing a twirl in front of the mirror. He was wearing one of his black jumpers and skinny jeans and he just looked... so plain and boring. "Maybe I need to wear more colour?" He turned, looking at Phil for some advice.

"You can borrow some of my clothes?" Phil suggested, smiling softly as he looked at his friend.

"What if I wore more pastel colours? That might make me look more approachable and nice?"

"Yes? It would? We still have the clothes from the pastel edits video?"

Dan nodded, gesturing for Phil to bring it to him. Phil quickly returned with the pink jumper and dungarees in his arms.

"Thanks..." He muttered, taking the clothes. Phil left once again as Dan quickly changed. He immediately felt much brighter and better in the pastel clothes: they suited him perfectly.

"Better?" Phil asked when he was back in the room.

"Yes, definitely. I look... cute!" Dan grinned, doing a couple of spins; his grin getting wider with every 360° twirl he did. "Do you think people will care if I change my style all of a sudden?"

Phil shook his head. "It's your style, your choice. Plus, it makes you look extra cute."

"I think I've got some shopping to do. I need more pastel clothes."

Pastel!Dan is my weakness.. he's so cute and just ahh