Lost

Apparently I skipped lost I'm sorry I'm going to write and upload it nowwwww (I did vault twice though for some reason?? I don't even know I'm tired)

Phil's point of view

I was standing behind my mum, listening as she talked to another boy who looked around my age, maybe a bit younger. He looked sort of like me- with a similar hairstyle and clothing choice but he had brown eyes and hair. He appeared to be crying so it was apparent he was afraid for some reason.

"What's your name?" My mum said in a very soft voice, bending down to meet the other boy's height.

"Mummy said not to talk to strangers!" He turned away, refusing to even meet my mum's eyes.

"No, it's okay. I want to help you. Have you lost your parents?"

"Yeah..." I watched with wide eyes as the boy pouted, looking down at his dirty trainers.

"What does she look like?"

"She has... blonde hair! And blue eyes!"

"Come with me. I'll help you find her." My mum started to walk away so I followed with the lost boy at my side. I took it as an opportunity to talk to him: maybe I could make him feel better!

"I'm Phil." I exclaimed with a proud grin.

"Dan..." The smaller boy mumbled in response, his voice so quiet that it was barely audible.

"That's a cool name! Do you like Pokémon?"

"Of course I do! It's awesome!" Dan smiled very slightly, making my grin even wider.

We talked for a bit longer and realised we had quite a lot in common. I think I helped him forget he was lost because he was giggling and rambling about his love for Adventure Time.

Both our heads perked up when Dan's name was called. My mum pulled me away as Dan tightly hugged his mum, fresh tears falling down his face.

"Bye, Dan!" I yelled, waving as my mum and I left the mother and son. I couldn't help but feel sad. Dan would have made a great friend but he had had a long day and he had just been reunited with his mum so I couldn't talk to him anymore.

Sorry for the sad ending

I had an idea how to add on to it but I'm so lazy so here's what will happen:

In the future they magically meet again because they share a room at university yay :3