Rich

"Prince Daniel, would you like a cup of tea?" Phil asked, swallowing thickly in attempt to hide his nerves. Phil was Prince Daniel's servant and, although it was quite miserable to have to follow someone's every order, he was quite happy with his life.

"Yes, please." Daniel replied, sitting down on his bed. The bed was gigantic, it wasn't even something you would imagine in your dreams, it was more than that. It had pure white bed covers with stars spread across it. It looked like Daniel slept on a cloud every night. Phil left the room and came back a few minutes later with a cup and saucer before handing it to Daniel. "Thank you. In all honesty, does this outfit look good enough? We're having dinner with some very important people and I don't want to look tatty." Phil almost snorted: tatty? He was far from it. He was wearing a black suit and a small bow-tie and he looked amazing.

"Yes, it's perfect, Sir. I think it really makes you look posh and attractive."

"Okay, thank you." They went silent for a moment as Dan sipped at his tea. He then decided to speak up, "This is an amazing cup of tea, one of the best I've ever had."

Phil couldn't hide the pink blush that spread across his pale cheeks.

"Do you really think I'm attractive?" Daniel had a mysterious (and suspicious) smirk on his face as he stood up and took a few steps towards Phil.

"Well-" Phil couldn't carry on as Daniel began to lean forward, as if he was going to kiss-

"Daniel! Are you ready? The guests are here!" A voice yelled. It sounded like Daniel's mother so Daniel jolted back, slightly red. He sent Phil an apologetic look before walking out of the room.

Phil felt an amazing feeling in the pit of his stomach as he realised... he liked Prince Daniel.