Gift

Dan and Phil lived far apart so it wasn't easy for them to give each other gifts on special occasions such as birthdays or Christmas. They couldn't be there in person to give each other perfectly wrapped presents so they had to send them in the post.

Sure, it was expensive but neither of them minded very much because it meant all the gifts were extra special. The packages always took around a week to arrive and that week was always spent waiting by the post box, eagerly waiting for the postman to hand them the present.

It was Dan's birthday, June 11th to be exact and Phil had sent his present around a week ago. Dan practically jumped up and down when the postman handed over the cardboard box, not even bothering to say thank you before running to his phone and dialling Phil's number.

"Guess what!" Dan said, his voice full of joy. "Your package came! Please can we Skype so I can open it whilst you watch."

"Of course, I'll just get my laptop and then I will call you." Phil replied, grinning widely. Dan then hung up and grabbed his laptop from his bedroom. He sat down in his living room and opened up Skype, waiting for Phil to call him. When Phil did, he couldn't hide how much he was buzzing with excitement. "Hello Daniel!"

"Hey! Can I please open it now?"

"Of course? You don't need to ask." Dan then started tugging at the pieces of tape, opening up the box. Inside it was a few presents, all wrapped in pink kitten paper. It was really cute and definitely the most manliest wrapping paper ever. Dan tore open the paper to reveal a shirt. He unfolded it and grinned, immediately thanking Phil multiple times.

"Thank you so much! It's so cute!" It was a shirt with a little bear on and it was absolutely adorable.

"Because you're my bear." Phil laughed jokingly, making Dan shake his head. Dan opened the next present to find a little stuffed bear.

The next couple of presents revealed lots of sweets and a cute necklace Phil had made for him. All of the gifts were so amazing. "Thank you, Phil! This was officially the best birthday ever."

This one makes me really sad because my ex and I used to do this and now she has moved on whilst I'm still dwelling on the past and getting sad over stupid phanfics I write that make me think of her

(I'm okay by the way..)

HERE'S A NICE QUOTE SO WE CAN ALL TRY AND BE POSITIVE!