Flower

Phil was wearing his favourite pink jumper, cream jeans and a cute little flower crown on his head. He was sitting at the park that was just a short walking distance from his house. He was surrounded by daisies and so he began picking them and making a chain. It was one of his favourite things to do because daisies were so pretty and it was such a calming activity.

"Are you making a daisy chain?" A voice asked and Phil timidly looked up. He met the eyes of a punk boy who, despite his scary appearance, was smiling kindly. "I love making daisy chains! I'm Dan by the way."

"I'm Phil. Do you really?" Phil asked, a little unsure. The guy was dressed up like a punk and he looked like the type of guy to want trouble; not make innocent little daisy chains.

"Yes! I used to make them with my mum all the time." The punk sat down next to the pastel boy and picked a couple of daisies.

"That's cute."

"Yeah. I know I don't look like the type of guy to make daisy chains, I just happen to like piercings, black, tattoos and... flowers."

"Can I see some of your tattoos?" Phil asked, looking at Dan in an innocent way.

"Of course." Dan held out his arm for Phil to roll up the sleeve. He did and it revealed some of the most amazing tattoos. There were little planets and stars, flowers, writing in Japanese.. it was just Phil's aesthetic in a few tattoos.

"They're awesome!" Phil said, quite mesmerised by the art.

"I know right. My favourite is this one," Dan pointed at the planets. "I love space."

"We have so much in common? Which is strange considering we look nothing alike."

Dan nodded, deep in thought. "Do you want to get some coffee later?"

"Okay."