Card

"Phil, do you know what today is?" Dan randomly asked whilst eating his cereal.

"Sunday?" Phil replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world. He was only half paying attention to Dan as the other half was on the anime playing on the tv.

"No.. the.. uh.. date?"

"What date is it?"

"June..."

"June..?"

"11th."

Phil's eyes widened and he stood up, placing his half finished cereal on the table. "I'm so sorry." He said, feeling a sharp pain I'm his chest. "It's your birthday."

Dan nodded with a tiny frown. "With everything that's been going on I forgot.. I can't believe I forgot my best friend's birthday.." Phil looked down at his feet, suddenly feeling slightly nauseous.

"It's fine? I'm just a little hurt."

"I know but I didn't even know what month it was.. Planning the tour has put all these random dates in my head and I just- I just forgot? I'll go get you a present and a card now."

Dan shook his head. "It's not the same? Don't worry about it. Can we just-" Phil didn't even let Dan finish, already knowing what he was going to say. He pulled the over man into a soft, apologetic kiss.

 He pulled the over man into a soft, apologetic kiss

Please don't ever give up. I know how it feels to want to but don't. Who knows what your future holds? It's going to be amazing and you are going to get through this. If you feel alone or like no one cares, I'm here. I care about you.

Sorry for the sad speech but I had a bit of a... breakdown last night and I'm really trying to stay positive (don't worry I'm okay)