Boat

I did exams a while ago and just got my results! I did really well so I'm really happy!

Dan and Phil were having one of their cheesy 'date nights'. They may not seem like the type of men to be romantic but they really were. They always watched some love-y dove-y movie which ended with cuddles and kisses. Sometimes they'd even fall asleep on the sofa; usually Dan would have his head on Phil's lap.

Today they were watching Titanic (after Phil found out Dan had never seen it and proceeded to pester him until he let them watch it on their movie night). (I haven't watched it either)

When the iconic song came on (My Heart Will Go On, of course), they belted it out at the top of their lungs.

Both obviously had the same vocal range as Celine Dion so it was a beautiful rendition. It could have been recorded and sold as a single and it would make the charts everywhere in the world. (This is sarcasm)

They even did the pose (you know the one) which ended in both of them laying on the floor, in fits of laughter.

And then they smiled then sobbed together before they started to get sleepy. Dan had his head on Phil's lap, as usual, as the man played with his hair. Dan's eyes were begging to get tired and he was drifting off.

Soon enough, he fell asleep, more comfortable and content than ever.

:)