Star

Dan and Phil were on their honeymoon in Spain. They were staying in a hotel right by the beach so they had spent most of their time there. It was absolutely beautiful in the evening when the sun was setting as the red tint just added a warm, happy feeling to the area. It was even better at night when the town was lit up with life and the stars were shining down on the beach.

It was around one in the morning when Dan and Phil had decided to take a stroll down to the beach. Neither of them were very tired and they were planning to go stargazing and maybe take a few aesthetic photos for their Instagrams.

"It's so beautiful." Phil said, staring up at the sky in awe.

"Like you." Dan laughed, earning a shove from Phil.

"Stop being cheesy, you know I'm lactose intolerant."

"But don't you love it when I compliment you? You cutie."

"You're just teasing me, you don't mean it."

"Do I not, beautiful?"

"Stop!"

"Make me." Phil turned to his husband (he still squealed whenever he called Dan that) and tackled him down onto the soft cushion of sand.

Dan was having a laughing fit as he burst out, "You're so amazing." Phil took that as the moment to kiss Dan, finally shutting him up properly. As they pulled away Dan said, "You like cheese really."

He only just about heard Phil mumble, "I do."

At this point I'm living vicariously through phan's relationship/friendship because all I want is a friend/significant other who I can feel that comfortable and happy around