Autumn

This book hit 4k yay! Thank you so much for reading this!

"It's so cold." Dan mumbled, pulling on his black coat. It was a bit too big for him so it covered his hands which was quite a cute look actually (in Phil's opinion).

"It's autumn so it shouldn't be freezing?" Phil responded, putting his 'space' coat on. They were planning on walking down to Starbucks and getting warm drinks in attempts to warm them up.

-

Dan practically moaned as he took a sip of his hot chocolate, the warmth immediately running through his body. "I think this is the best hot chocolate I have ever tasted." He mumbled, taking another sip and grinning.

"This is the best coffee. I really needed it because I stayed up really late editing last night." Phil responded with a small smile.

"I stay up late every night so..."

"I don't know how you do it? I just get too tired and fall asleep anyway."

"Tumblr is just so interesting, you know? I can scroll for hours without stopping."

"Oh, trust me, I know. Remember that time you stayed on Tumblr all day and didn't even come downstairs for food?"

"Of course I remember? That was last week."

"I was so bored all day because I didn't have anyone to talk to or play video games against." Phil laughed, drinking more of his coffee.

"Oops. It won't happen again... maybe?"

"Maybe." Phil replied (but he secretly knew it would happen again).

How are youuuuu?