Lie To Me-Chapter 16 (X)

(Harry's POV)

"Harry... Harry..."

I opened my eyes to a feminine voice. The darkness of my room making it hard to see.

"Riley? Is that you?"

She giggled, and following the sound, I finally located her silhouette, standing in my open doorway.

"What's the matter? Is everything alright?"

She slowly padded her way toward my bed, and as she approached, I began to see her more clearly. Her long legs were bare, as usual, but instead of the tank top and shorts she usually wore to bed, she was clad in a simple black t-shirt. Wait a minute... Was that MY shirt?

"Riley, are you wearing my..." She interrupted me, giggling again, her smile bringing a tilt to my lips dispute my sleepy confusion.

"Do you like it? It feels kind of strange against my skin, but soft too... I like it... I like how it feels..."

Um... Okay... Why was she telling me this?

"Okay, Lee... Cut the crap. What's going on?"

To my shock, she crawled onto the bed, making her way toward me like a cat ready to pounce. Her eyes sparkled with mischief, as she came closer, stopping and kneeling beside me, her knees level with my waist.

Suddenly, an innocent, and almost scared look came over her face as she took a deep breath. "Can I sleep with you tonight, Harry? I don't want to be alone..."

Scooting up against my pillows, I reached out to her. "Are you okay? Where's Jeremy? What's going on?"

Taking that as an invitation, she curled herself against me, her head resting on my chest, her hand coming down onto my stomach. She sighed, "He left... But, it's okay. I wasn't much into him anyway."

I chuckled, attempting to look down at her as she bounced against my bare skin. "You could have fooled me..."

I felt her smile before she pressed her lips to the center of my chest. "He's not the one I really want..."

WHAT?!?

"Uh... Riley??"

As she lifted her head to look at me, her hand slid down my stomach, coming to rest at the waistband of my boxers. "Don't you get it, Harry? You're the one I want..."

I blinked, frozen on the spot as I watched for something in her eyes, some hint that this was a joke, a silly prank to get me back for coming home so early. But instead of the smirk I expected, her mouth turned to a frown at my silence. "You don't want me?"

I was dumbfounded, mute, completely shocked. "I... Riley..."

Again, she surprised the hell out of me as she worked herself up, lifting a leg over to straddle me. She leaned closer, her face, her mouth...just inches away from mine. "It's okay. You will..."

And with that, she scooted back, both hands now sliding down my chest, my body coming to life under her touch.

No... No!!! This was all wrong!! But as much as I told myself to stop it, to stop her, I couldn't seem to move, couldn't seem to do much else than just watch as her fingertips dipped below the waistband of my boxers, teasing the sensitive skin there before moving further south... My hardening length twitched as she touched me, her fingers exploring, caressing, and finally gripping me tight.

On a moan, I finally found my voice. "Riley... Wait... Stop..."

Her eyes met mine as she stroked me with her hand, soft and gentle, but torturous all the same. "You don't want me to stop, Harry... This is what you want..." I shook beneath her as she pulled my boxers down, just far enough to free me, to let me see, to let me watch as she stroked me.

"Fuck... Riley... Riley, wait..."

But, I was too late. With a lick of her lips, she bent down, taking me into her luscious, warm, wet mouth. My stomach bottomed out as she sucked me, my breath catching at the feel of her tongue against me.

I needed to stop her! I needed to say something! This was wrong!! So very very wrong! But, God help me, it felt so right...

Her grip tightened, her movements quickened, and I felt my body tremble beneath her.

"Riley... Wait... I'm gonna..."

Before I could even finish, I was soaring, flying... I could swear I was levitating, my bed falling away from me as I floated higher and higher.

I opened my eyes to see her, to look at her beautiful, smiling face, but when I did, it wasn't Riley... All I saw was my carpet, as I came down onto it with the force of a freight train.

Pain shot through my hip and I spun around, sitting up, my eyes darting around the room. "Riley?"

But, she was gone, and I was alone, sweat dripping down my face, my sheets wrapped around my legs, a straining erection jutting out from my lap.

It was a dream... It had all been a dream!!!

With a groan, I fell against the side of my bed. "Fuck..."