Lie To Me-Chapter 61

(Harry's POV)

God help me...

Riley stood at the top of the stairs, looking down at me, her eyes bright, a soft smile on her tinted lips. She was stunning, breathtaking, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen... And that dress only served to make her affect on me stronger. The silky red fabric clung to her body, hugging her luscious curves, accentuating every perfect inch. She looked as if she'd been manufactured in heaven and hell, a beautiful sin put here on earth to test me, or torture me, I didn't know which.

"So? What do you think?"

Think?!? She expected me to think?!?

With a gentle hand on the railing, she stepped down, coming toward me. Time seemed to slow in her descent, my pants growing tighter with every move, every glimpse of her leg through the impossibly high slit in her dress.

Was I drooling?

"Harry?"

With a shake of my head, I raised my eyes to look into hers as she stood just above me. "You look...beautiful, Riley. Just, beautiful..."

Her sweet smile widened at my complement. "Thank you. You too."

"I look beautiful?"

Her soft cheeks tinted an interesting shade of pink as she covered her face with her hand. "No! No, I mean, you look good...great! You look great."

Taking her hands in mine, I moved closer, an incurable smile on my face. "Just tell me I look hot, and get it over with."

Her eyes fell to my lips, "You look hot, Harry..."

"So do you..."

Removing the space between us, I pulled her against me, pressing my lips to hers. She sighed into my mouth, and I pushed deeper, harder, wanting nothing more than to forget the dinner, forget the party, forget the world outside...

My phone buzzed in my pocket, and I groaned, reluctantly pulling away. That would be Louis... He'd been my right-hand man today, helping me get everything set up and ready. But, as much as I appreciated all of his efforts, right now, I really just wanted him to go away...

Catching her breath as well, Riley smoothed out her dress as I checked my phone. A few original plans had changed since I'd picked up her mum and her best friend from the airport this morning, but as of now, everything was ready, and in place.

"As much as I hate to say this..."

"I know... We have to get going," I finished.

Taking her hand, I led Riley toward the door, quickly grabbing our coats from the rack. Holding hers out, I watched in horror as she turned her back to me.

That dress had no back!!

From her neck to nearly the crease of her ass was all exposed skin. Creamy, smooth, soft exposed skin. Begging to be caressed, kissed, licked... I couldn't hold back the moan that shot straight up from my lap. "Holy..."

"You like it?" She giggled as she gathered her hair, pulling it to the side.

"If you don't already know, 'like' doesn't even begin to describe it... This dress is going to be the death of me."

Her laugh built as she stepped into her coat, pulling it tight around her body. "No dying for you, mister... I'm going to need someone to help take this off me when we get home tonight..."

Every single part of my body jumped in the air, screaming "I'll do it!" in unison. But, there was no way in hell I'd be able to wait until we got back home... She may not know it yet, but that dress would be coming off a lot sooner than that...

"Oh! Before I forget, can you put these in your wallet?" She handed me her ID and a credit card.

"You're not taking a purse?"

"No, and I don't have anywhere else to put them..."

Pulling out my wallet, I stuck them inside before putting on my own coat. "Don't you women usually tuck them into your panties or something?"

She laughed. "You think I can wear panties with this dress?!?"

My heart stopped. No way... She didn't mean... "Riley, you're not wearing any underwear?!? At all?!?"

Opening the door, she turned to smile back at me.

"Nope. None of them worked. So, I'm wearing the dress, and nothing else..."

Following her out, my brain in complete overload, I uttered what was quickly becoming my word-of-the-day.

"Fuck..."