Lie To Me-Chapter 24 (X)

(Harry's POV)

Making my way back to my room, I shut the door behind me, groaning as I fell against it. What the hell was wrong with me?!? I looked down at my tented boxers, cursing my own name.

Even in my sleep I'd felt her... Her ample behind, tucked so gently against my groin. And then she'd started to move, the friction of her body with mine, bringing me to life before I'd even awoken...

That was one thing... That could easily be explained away as science. A simple thing, really... As Riley herself had said, it was a common occurrence for men. Where I really screwed up was after the fact; after I'd woken up, after I'd seen her...it only got worse.

The light in her eyes as she'd looked at me, twisted and tangled in my arms. The way her breasts rose and fell with her rapid breaths as we'd parted. That damn giggle, that laugh...half sweet innocence, half pure sex... And then she'd opened her mouth, her voice still laced with remnants of sleep, making me want to do things... So many things... To her...

I felt myself twitch inside my boxers with the images flowing through my warped brain, the fabric becoming increasingly problematic. This was Riley!!! MY Riley!!! My best friend, my roommate, practically my sister!!! I needed to stop this!! It was wrong... So very wrong...

But, as I adjusted myself in a sad attempt to ease my suffering, a moan slipped from my lips. Fuck... This wasn't helping. I needed to get off. I needed release.

Making my way to the bathroom, I stripped down, sighing in relief as I found freedom, tossing my boxers into the hamper. I turned on the shower, and stepped under the spray once it had warmed enough.

I placed one hand against the tile on the wall and leaned forward, letting the hot spray of the shower pelt my head, my neck, my shoulders... With a hiss, I took my length in my hand, gripping tight as I stroked myself slowly. My legs shook with need and I sped up my movements, images of sweet smiles, soft skin, and bright pools of dark chocolate filling my brain.

"Riley..."

I knew it was wrong. I really did. And I tried. I tried to think of someone else. But, I couldn't stop myself from imagining her every time I closed my eyes, my hand gripping tighter, sliding faster with every image that came forward.

Riley laughing and smiling as we talked; Riley curled up against me in her sleep; Riley clinging to me with fear and need in her eyes; Riley standing there in just my t-shirt, her long legs bare; Riley's lips wrapped around my cock, her warm wet mouth sucking me deep; Riley's moans filling my ears...

With a grunt, and a whisper of her name, my body stiffened, and I spilled myself against the wall of the shower, my shaky, rapid breaths filling the space around me. Leaning forward, I let my head hit the tile.

I was scum... The worst kind of person... I'd just wanked myself off to the one woman I couldn't have... The one woman I shouldn't be thinking about in this way... The one woman, outside of family, that meant the most to me in the world...

I was surely going to hell for this...