Lie To Me-Chaoter 35

(Harry's POV)

Waking up to the early morning light, I swear I could still smell Riley on my bed... And, God help me if that thought alone didn't stir something...

Last night had been amazing, just like it always was with her. She'd been playful, and soft, and driving me completely out of my mind as she writhed beneath me, using all her strength to wrestle me off of her.

I wanted more of that... I wanted her to look at me with those gorgeous chocolate brown eyes of hers, every emotion, every desire flashing across her face... I wanted her breathlessly laughing with me as we both collapse onto my bed, sweaty and warm... I wanted to run my fingers along much more than the soft skin on her arms... I wanted Riley...even more now than I had yesterday...

My phone call to my mum had helped, but only in the way of letting me come to terms with my feelings. I still didn't know how to get Riley to feel the same way. But, I had a plan... And if it all went well, I'd have her right where I want her by her birthday party.

Ahh, the birthday party... My best idea of all, and I hadn't even considered how much it would help me with Riley before yesterday. She believed that it was just going to be a small family dinner... Ha! Boy, was she in for a surprise!

With help from my sister, the boys, and a handful of others, I'd planned out a giant surprise birthday party, even working things out to fly Riley's mum and best friend out here to London, so they could attend. I also made use of the contacts I'd made over the last few years, and gotten multiple musicians, actors, and even her favorite author to send me video messages to be played at the party. Thankfully, I'd gotten someone else to put them all together. Knowing me, I'd probably erase it all by accident...

All I had to do now, was figure out her present...

Gathering up some clothes for the wash, I went over a list in my head. She'd kill me if I got her a new car, though Lord knows she needs one. She's not big on brand labels, and expensive clothes, so that was out. I could go with jewelry, but that wasn't a very creative gift...

I shook my head as I walked down the stairs. I really needed to come up with something. Something good. Something that would melt her heart.

As I stepped into the laundry room, my eyes were immediately drawn to a dozen little strips of fabric hanging up. What the hell? I quickly tossed my things into the washer, added detergent, and turned it on before walking over to get a closer look.

Fingering a red strip, my heart stopped. It was a thong. A sheer red thong. Next to it was another one, black, with lace trim. Further back, I nearly fainted when I saw the matching bras. All of them either sheer, or lace, or silky. There must have been at least eight sets in all!! And these were Riley's... This was what she'd bought while shopping with my sister... She was going to be wearing these... They were going to be touching her skin, cupping her, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination... The images flooded my mind, and I groaned.

Riley in the red set, her pert nipples straining against the barely-there fabric... Riley in the black, her ass framed by lace... She'd be the perfect mixture of sweetness and sex, her olive tone contrasting with the bold colors she'd chosen... To make matters worse, my brain switched over to images of taking those little things off of her... Pulling them down her legs... With my teeth... Letting my tongue dance along her skin in the process...

God, help me...