Lie To Me-Chapter 45

"You've got one minute left!"

At the sound of Louis' voice, my head snapped up. In sixty seconds, he'll be opening that door. Is this really how I wanted them to find us? With my legs wrapped around Harry as he thrust against me, our quiet moans and heavy breathing echoing off the walls?!?

Hell no...

"Harry... Harry wait... We have to stop."

With a groan, he lifted his head from where he was no doubt leaving a mark on my neck. His eyes bored into mine, "I want you, Riley."

Four words... Four simple words was all it took...

Pulling him toward me, taking the lead in yet another passionate kiss, I tilted my hips, tightened my legs, and ground myself against him, reveling in the moan that filtered into my mouth. God, how I wanted him...wanted nothing more than to let him take me, right here, right now...

But, logic prevailed over lust. This was not the time, nor the place. We were in a closet for goodness sake!! And our friends were waiting, just on the other side of the door!! We had to stop...

Pulling away, I disentangled myself from him, and set my feet back on the floor just in time for Louis to turn the knob, opening the closet door. "Ready or not, here I come!" My smile at his announced entrance turned into a giggle when he actually came into view. With one hand covering his eyes, his other stuck straight out, no doubt to help him avoid running into things.

"If we'd been on the floor, you do realize that idea wouldn't work, right?" At my comment, Harry turned around, and joined me in my laughter. "Louis, just what are you doing?"

Hearing that we were both upright, Louis slowly moved his arms down to his sides. "Hey, I didn't know what I was going to walk in on in here..." He winked, "Wanted to give you both a chance to cover up. So..."

"So...?"

"Is everything good? Are we all good?"

I knew what he was referring to. The tension between Harry and I earlier was so thick, it could have been sliced and served with crackers... Stepping forward, I smiled as Harry's arm came around me, his hand resting gently at my side. I looked up at him, my smile widening at the pure adoration that crossed his face. "Yeah. We're good."

Appeased, Louis turned on his heels, rubbing his hands together. "That's great! Cause we have a game to finish..." I laughed at the evil chuckle that echoed in his wake. He'll surely be singing a different tune when my dare comes up!!

Stepping forward to follow, I paused when Harry pulled my arm back.

"Wait a minute... We need to talk about this."

Shit... I was kind of hoping to avoid the awkward discussion that was sure to come after we'd gone for each other like dogs in heat. But, if I was honest, there was no avoiding it. We needed to talk, to figure out what all this meant, and where to go from here...

But instead of opening his mouth to talk, Harry pulled me against his chest, grabbing the sides of my face to plant yet another kiss on my lips. Instantly, my body heated, ready once again to submit to his every desire...

Pulling away too soon, he looked down at me, his eyes a blazing fire of emerald and jade. "As soon as this game is over... As soon as I can get rid of them... You're mine."

A shudder ran through my body at the promise in his voice. It wasn't over... Not by a long shot... We were just getting started...

Note: Hey guys!! Sorry about the long time between updates!! There's a lot going on, and I've been working like a dog!! But, I'm hoping to have a new chapter up tomorrow night!! And wish me luck, cause in the next 48 hours, I'm hopefully going to be an aunt!!! ❤️