Lie To Me-Chapter 51 (X)

Within seconds, Harry tore my panties from my body, barely letting them down my legs before lifting them up and tossing them to the floor. His boxer-briefs followed, and in a flash he was there again, forcing my legs open, his hard length pressing against me, seeking entrance...

I could do no more than breathe heavily as I saw this other side of him...an uncaged animal, aggressive and primal.

As if I wasn't turned on enough already...

Gripping himself, he teased me, running the tip of his dick along my slit, spreading my juices, coating us both...

Everything was going so fast, I couldn't move, couldn't think. A little voice inside my head screamed out that we needed to slow down, to breathe for a second.

But as I watched him, his eyes glued to his dick, his lip between his teeth as he slid it along my folds, I couldn't seem to think of any viable reason to wait. I just wanted him inside me...

"Harry, Please..."

He giggled softly, a sound in complete contrast to his behavior. "God, I love to hear you beg..." Leaning over me, he aligned himself with my entrance and bent down, his lips finding mine as he pressed in, stretching me wide, filling me up.

I gasped at the intrusion and he moaned into my mouth. It was ecstasy, heaven and hell all rolled into one single moment on earth.

Pausing when he was finally, completely encased in my heat, he lifted his head to look down at me, his eyes alight with surprise and awe. We fit together perfectly, as if our bodies were designed to connect this way, to become one in the most elemental sense of the word.

"Riley... My Riley... So soft, so warm, so wet... So perfect..."

"Harry... You... God, you feel..."

My hips tilted as he rocked back, my body desperate to keep him inside, unwilling to let him go. I wanted more. I needed more.

And boy did I get it...

Slamming back into me, we both grunted at the intense pleasure, the building pressure, the feel of every ridge, every hard inch scraping along my walls. It seemed like this went on for hours. He'd thrust slow and steady for a few strokes, and then would erupt in hard quick movements that left my head spinning. He'd build me up, my back arching, my breaths quick and shallow as I rocked beneath him seeking release, and then he'd slow again, my body shaking with need, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Fuck! Harry, I swear to God, if you don't..."

His laughter rang out over me, and he paused, once again completely sheathed inside my weeping core. "Is something wrong?"

"Stop. Playing. With. Me."

"Oh, you want me to play with you too? Okay, then..." He smirked as he leaned back, his hands sliding down my body, over my aching breasts, and around to my hips.

He lifted me up, still inside me, and brought me closer to him, resting my ass low on his bent knees.

"Harry, what are you...?"

"Shh... I'm playing..."

Keeping one hand on my hip, holding me still, he brought the other to my clit.

Oh, Fuck...

Using his thumb to press circles into my swollen flesh, he rocked...fast. The position I was in gave me zero control over his movements, as well as my own... I couldn't touch him, I couldn't rock against him, I couldn't do anything but grip the sheets and pant as he pounded me, his thumb playing my clit like an instrument.

My body burned as I moaned obscenities, his name, anything that came to my mind. He stayed deep, oh so deep this way, but nearly vibrated with his quick thrusts. A demonic human vibrator, hell bent on breaking me wide open.

My legs stiffened. It was working...

"Fuck, Riley... Yes... That's it... Come... Oh, Fuck... Come for me..."

I couldn't take anymore, my panting breaths catching as I flew head first over the edge, a thousand bolts of lightning sparking in my brain, shooting through my body. My muscles were stiff, pulled tight, burning... Tears filled my eyes, quivering whimpers escaping my lips... I was his. Completely. A slave to his every desire. All he had to do was ask...

Riding me through my orgasm, his movements slow and calculated as I milked him, Harry smiled. "I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful sight..."

Still held inside me, he rocked forward, coming down to kiss my lips, my cheeks, my jaw, and my neck. His kisses soft and wet, his tongue darting out to taste the sweat on my skin.

"...And to think... We're just getting started..."