Lie To Me-Chapter 46

My body hummed in anticipation the rest of the night, and it didn't help that Harry found every possible instance to touch me in some way, to give me one of those "looks" of his, as his fingers trailed over various parts of my body.

A soft press of his hand at the small of my back as we followed Louis into the kitchen for a raw egg eating dare. A gentle caress on my thigh as we awaited instructions on the next dare. And if he had to get up and leave me, for ANY reason, he'd kiss my head. It was the same simple gesture he'd done a million times, but for some reason, everything was different now. He'd do something cute, and it would be cuter... He'd say something mildly funny, and it would be miraculously hilarious. God, I had it bad...

He'd even gone so far as to give me a quick swat on the behind when Liam pulled my special dare out of the pile. Harry and Louis had laughed, scolded me for "stirring up trouble," and argued over who was going to be the girl. I got the whole thing on film, and posted it immediately, with the caption, 'I guess we know who tops now, don't we boys? 😉'

It was the most hilarious moment of the night, and as my notifications multiplied, it only got funnier. Gemma tagged Harry, Louis, and I when she tweeted, 'You think I don't see that alcohol on the table? Silly rabbits... I see everything...'

Laughing as I got the notification, I tweeted back, 'It's these boys! They're such bad influences...'

Next thing I knew, Harry had responded in his own special way... 'I wasn't the one who picked role-play...'

Looking up before responding, I caught him smirking at me, the cheeky brat... I couldn't help but giggle, even as I shook my head at him. This was surreal... MY Harry... My sweet, crazy, dork of a best friend... And oh how I wanted him...

I bit my lip as I smiled back at him, watching the heat flame in his eyes at my gesture. But, before I could come up with a not-completely-obvious response, both of our phones vibrated. Looking down, I tossed my head back in laughter. Gemma had tagged Harry in a post, simply stating, 'You are no Leo...'

With Louis and Liam looking at us like we'd both lost it, I typed out another quick tweet. 'Hmm... Maybe I should have made Louis top... 😂'

Harry's response was quick, and laced with innuendo... 'You know you're going to pay for this...'

I couldn't help myself. Although it would likely create an uproar within the fandom, I typed back, 'Bring it on...'

His eyes met mine over our phones, and he licked his lips. Oh my... Yes, I most definitely wanted him to bring it on... All of it... Every single, delicious...

My phone buzzed again, pulling me from the sexual images flooding my mind. I'd expected a response from Gemma, or maybe a post from Niall, or someone else. But when I saw it was from Louis, my eyes widened. He'd simply tweeted us both, saying, 'Do I have to lock you two back in the closet, just to get you off your phones?!? Trying to play a game here!!'

Laughter rang out around the room as I looked up to see him staring between Harry and I, his arms crossed in front of his chest. "Do you mind?" He gestured to the few slips of paper left.

Three dares. Three simple dares were all that stood between Harry and I being alone. And I couldn't wait. I wanted him all to myself... I wanted to experience the whole of being "with" Harry... Would he be sweet and gentle, with soft caresses and slow movements? Would he be fun and crazy, making it about much more than just the physical release of coming apart in each other's arms? Would he be rough and fast, driving me to the brink repeatedly, before even slowing down to take a breath? Was it just me, or was it getting hot in here?

Shifting in my seat, I risked another glance at Harry. Big mistake... In his face, I read every damn thought that had just crossed my mind, and knowing that he was thinking it too, made it that much harder to keep my focus on the game... As the next dare was picked up, I closed my eyes.

God, I hoped these were all for Liam...