Lie To Me-Chapter 149 (X)

I don't know what had gotten into me, but I wasn't about to start asking questions. I was just...having fun. Pure and simple.

Harry walked in the door before I'd even made my way onto the bed, and growled at me, looking ridiculously adorable in the process, his hands curved out like claws. "I'm all clean. Now, let's get dirty."

I laughed out loud at him, shaking my head, "You're such a dork."

Coming after me in response, Harry grabbed me up and tossed me on the bed, laughing at my giggled shrieks. To make matters worse, he went to town tickling me mercilessly, refusing to give until I admitted my love for his "dork-ness." Although I did love it, I put up a fight, wrestling against him.

Eventually, he pinned me down, the blankets a tangled mess underneath us. "Do you cave?" His warm breath fanned over me as he panted from exertion.

With my arms held down above my head, I leaned up to lick the tip of his nose. "Never!"

"Oh, now you're gonna get it..." He laughed, transferring both of my wrists into one hand, so he could wipe his face with the other.

The tone of the room, the playful way Harry nibbled my neck, tickling and teasing me, took a much more serious turn as he slid lower, his lips sucking the skin that rested just above my collarbone. A soft moan escaped my lips. It was as if he'd hit a spot directly connected to the deepest places inside me, and all of a sudden, we weren't just playing anymore...

"Riley..." He looked up at me, bringing his free hand down to tease the side of my breast before bending down to take me into his mouth. I gasped, my back arching with the acute pleasure. I pulled against his hold on my wrists, desperate to touch him, to run my fingers through his hair, to feel the muscles bunch and flex beneath his skin.

But, he wouldn't let me go. His fingers tightened around my wrists, nearly causing pain as he kissed his way across my chest, ensuring that both of the "girls" were receiving equal attention.

"Harry, please..."

My voice cracked as I begged him, my body electrified, quivering with need.

Letting me fall from his sucking lips with a pop, and giving me one last lick, Harry raised above me again, his eyes darkened with desire. "I'm going to let you go, Riley. But, only because I'm gonna need two hands for this..." His lips tilted, and I shivered at the promise in his smile.

"O...kay"

He leaned down to press a deep kiss to my parted lips, and entwined our fingers together. It was such a mixture of commanding control and gentle sweetness, my heart doubled over...

Finally letting go of my hands, Harry scooted up, trailing his fingers down my arms and sides, hooking them around the waistband of my bathing suit bottoms when he reached my hips. He sat back as he pulled them down slowly, his eyes watching every inch of newly exposed skin come into view.

My abdomen hollowed out as the bottoms gave way, allowing cool air to wash over my heated, damp core.

"Jesus..." I hadn't realized my eyes had closed until Harry spoke, a breathless moan hidden behind his simple expression. "God, Riley... I love how wet you get. Every... damn... time. And all I can think about is burying myself inside you again, sliding so effortlessly into your soft heat..."

I opened my eyes on a moan of my own, his words turning me into trembling nerve endings, all greedy for attention. And the sight before me made my breath catch. Harry was knelt gently between my spread legs, my bathing suit bottoms held caught on my knees, the evidence of my arousal obvious on the quick drying fabric. His eyes were staring down at me...there...and I held my breath as I watch him drag a hand away from where he'd been in the process of undressing me. He licked his lips, his fingers trailing along the inside of my thigh.