Lie To Me-Chapter 138 (X)

Harry's hands kneaded my ass, squeezing me, rocking me, the evidence of his desire growing harder against my stomach. He made his way down my neck, sucking at the water cascading over my skin.

"Harry..." My hands made their way into his hair as he nibbled my collarbone, my back arching. It was astounding how quickly he could get my pulse racing; how he knew exactly where to touch, where to lick, where to bite... A moan broke in my throat, echoing of the tiled shower walls.

"Shh... Riley. Don't interrupt me while I'm celebrating." He looked up at me from where his head hovered just above my breast, the look in his eyes, the knowing smirk tilting his lips made me bite down on my own.

But, something wasn't right about this...

"Wait. Harry, wait." My hands moved down to push him away from me, bringing space and chilled damp air between us. My nipples hardened from the removal of his warmth against my body.

"What?" He blinked at me, his face as fogged as the room we were in. "What happened? What's wrong? Did I step on your toes?"

I giggled at him, "No, though I don't think I would have noticed if you did. I just... That wasn't right."

"I don't understand. What did I do? Did I hurt you?" Harry quickly searched the skin he'd recently vacated, checking for any signs of damage.

"No." I gently turned him, guiding his body toward the wall, forcing him up against it. "But, as the victor today, I do believe your celebration should begin with a little something else..." I looked down to where he stood at attention, his length twitching with need, and licked my lips.

Following my eyes, my movements as I leaned in to kiss my way down his body, Harry groaned, his head falling back against the tile. "Oh... Oh, fuck..."

He gasped, the muscles on his abdomen quivering as I took him in my hand, stroking him while I traced the tattoos on his hips with my tongue. "Jesus..."

I giggled against him, loving that I could have this effect on him, reveling in the way that he trembled beneath my touch, the way his breath caught as I got closer and closer to giving him what he wanted.

Pressing a kiss to the soft skin between his torso and his thigh, I looked up at him. His head was tilted back, his eyes screwed shut, his lips parted. "Harry..." I squeezed him in my hand, smiling as his brows furrowed. "Look at me, Harry."

"Oh, God..." With a look of almost pain, he lifted his head, his eyes meeting mine.

"I want you to watch. Keep your eyes on me."

Lord only knew where this wanton woman had come from, but I was glad she was here. Almost every time we'd been together, Harry had taken the lead. He'd been in charge. But, this time... This time I was the one calling the shots. I was the one in control...And I was loving it.

Lifting his length, I held him in my open palm, pressing my tongue to the underside of his cock, licking a long, flat strip from base to tip. His body jerked in response. "Fuck... Jesus... Riley..." The creases in his forehead multiplied, his mouth falling further open as I licked at the liquid already gathering in the small slit.

At his drawn out moan and the pleading in his eyes, I opened wide, pulling him deeper as my lips stretched around him. With one hand still holding the base of his dick, I worked myself up and down, taking in a little more each time, my other hand gripping his thigh for balance.

I could taste him already on my tongue, salty and warm; the scent of him washing over me like the water falling from above. Slowly, but surely, I took him in, letting my lips slide along his skin as I worked him back out, then in again. Each time he'd gently brush the back of my throat, the muscles in Harry's legs would pull tight, his breath would catch, and his hands would clench at his sides.

And, just as I'd told him to watch me, I kept my eyes trained on him as well. Using the subtle changes in his face as a guide, telling me when to move faster, suck harder...when to slow down, softly teasing him with my tongue.

Taking him deep again, I swallowed, letting the muscles in my throat squeeze tighter, watching as he quivered, his palms smacking flat against the tile. "Fuck, Riley! Christ, you're gonna kill me."

I giggled as best I could around him, a move that brought Harry's hand to the back of my head. His fingers tangled in my hair, not pulling or guiding, but simply holding on for dear life...

Taking that as my cue I sped up, easily sliding him in and out, hollowing my cheeks as I sucked him deep, only to move back, nearly letting him fall from my mouth.

Harry's moans and quick, shallow breaths increased, echoing around us, the muscles in his abdomen pulling tight as he bent forward, curling toward me, the grip of his hand getting tighter, and tighter.

"Jesus. Riley. Wait. Ahh...Fuck!!"

In one quick motion Harry slouched down, pulling me off of him, nearly slipping as he moved himself away from my open mouth.

Looking up at him with confusion, my own panting breaths mixing with his, I gently touched his shaking legs. "Harry?"

"I..." He shook his head. I could see his need for release. I could see how his attempts to hold back were affecting him.

"Harry..." I scooted closer again, gently petting him, softly leaning in to where he'd held me, his swollen hard length twitching just inches from my waiting mouth. "I know you need this. I know you want to come. Just let me..."

He pushed me away again.

"No."

With a strength I didn't know he had, his hands gripped my arms, pulling me off my knees, forcing me to stand in front of him. Within seconds he spun me around, the warm water splashing over us as he pinned me to the wall.

"Wha...?"

Without a single word, Harry's mouth came down on mine as his hands roamed my body, caressing my skin, scraping my hardened nipples with his palms, dipping between my legs to tease and torture me, spreading the wetness that had already gathered there.

He swallowed my breaths, my moans, my gasps of shock, surprise, and desire. His teeth scraped at my lips, his tongue filling my mouth as tasting himself on me.

Finally pulling away, leaving my lips even more wet and swollen, my brain an even larger puddle of mush, he stepped between my legs.

"You're right, baby, I do need to come. And I'm going to. But, not one second before I'm buried deep inside you. Not one second before I have you crying out, calling my name, your arms and legs wrapped around me, holding on tight."

I whimpered, my mouth already fallen open at the images he was conjuring up in my head, my body already screaming out it's agreement with each and every word.

Holy Shit.