Lie To Me-Chapter 72 (X)

Reaching the bathroom door, Harry let go of my hand, moving to take a position against the wall. I stopped. "What are you doing?"

"Don't worry. I promise you, I won't leave. I'll stay right here, so I can walk back with you, okay?" He gave me a reassuring smile.

I mentally shook my head at myself. Okay, yeah, maybe I didn't quite think this through all the way... But, I saw an opportunity, and went for it. Unfortunately, I didn't think about the part where I needed to get him IN the bathroom first.

Putting on my best pout, I looked at his pale green eyes, watching as the color in them varied with the lights flashing on and off his face. "You're not going to come in with me?"

"What?!? Why would I go in with you?"

"Please, Harry?" I grabbed onto his arm, holding it against my chest. "I just... Please?"

With a sigh, and a quick roll of his eyes, he nodded, stepped away from the wall, and followed me inside. "Okay, Lee... You win... But, only because it's your birthday party."

I giggled at him, and stopped near the middle of the room, the door slamming shut behind us. "Hello? Is anybody in here?" With no answer, I left Harry standing guard by the door, so I could get closer to the stalls.

"I swear though, Riley. If I get in trouble for this..."

Ignoring him, I pushed in the door on the first stall. Then the second. And then the third. Although I hadn't heard anything, I had to be sure we were completely alone.

Harry stopped in mid-sentence, watching me. "What are you doing?"

Finishing with the last stall, I turned to him. "I just wanted to make sure no one was in here."

His laughter echoed as I walked toward him, "No wonder it took you so long before. Is this what you always do when you use a public toilet?"

Passing his open arms, I turned the lock on the bathroom door, the thick "click" causing a shiver to run up my spine.

"I won't be using the toilet."

"Huh?" He turned around as I leaned against the door. "If you're not using the bathroom, then why..."

Realization hit, and his eyes widened momentarily as I traced the edge of my halter with the pad of my finger. "Come here, Harry."

With a smirk, he practically sauntered toward me, coming in close to pin me between his body and the door. "So, this was your little plan, huh? Sneak away to the bathroom for a little more fun?" His hands slid down my sides, working their way to my hips, where he gripped me tight.

"Oh, no you don't!!" Using all my strength, I pushed off from the door, turning us around so he was now the one pinned against a wall. "This is all about you now, Harry..." Placing my hand on his chest, just above the steady, quick beating of his heart, I let my fingertips slide down his body. His muscles tensed as I descended over his stomach. "And you're going to enjoy this... I promise..."

Finally reaching his lap, I cupped him through his pants, feeling him as he hardened beneath my fingers. "Just lean back...and relax."

A strained laugh broke from his throat. "You expect me to..." His breath caught as I used my freehand to grip the tab on his zipper, ever so slowly pulling it down, "...relax? With your hands down... Oh, God..."

Harry's head hit the wall with a thud when my fingers found their way into his pants, gently sliding along the underside of his length. "Riley..."

Biting my lip at the gorgeous man in front of me, I got down on my knees, using both of my hands to unbutton his pants. He was rendered immobile, his fingers balled into fists at his sides, his eyes closed...

Hooking my thumbs under the waistband of his boxers, I pulled them, and his pants down to his knees. His hiss of need was the only sound in the room as he sprang free.

"Riley... I..."

"Shh..." I silenced him, waiting for him to look at me before I took him in my hand; before letting my fingers slide along his soft warm skin, gripping the granite encased within. His mouth fell open as he watched me stroke him, just inches away from my face.

My own mouth watered at the sight in front of me. He was beautiful, and magnificent, and right now...all mine...

Tilting my head, I gave him a soft smile before leaning forward, loosening my grip so I could flatten my tongue against him, tasting him from base to tip.

The muscles in his legs twitched as my tongue teased his slit. And when I finally took him into my soft, wet mouth, wrapping my lips tightly around his cock, he once again uttered his new "favorite" word...

"Fuck..."