Lie To Me-Chapter 125 (X)

My broken cry only encouraged Harry to move faster, pump harder, his hand nearly vibrating against me as he added a third finger to the mix.

I felt like I was going to pass out. My quick breaths, whimpers, and soft moans screamed in my ears. And just as I reached the edge of insanity, he pulled his hand away, leaving me empty, throbbing, and desperate for release.

I groaned as my eyes snapped open, shooting daggers at the gorgeous man between my legs. "Harry, what the...?"

"Just a moment, love..." He giggled at the frustration written across my face. "It's getting a little crazy down here, and I know you don't want to make a mess on this freshly cleaned sheet. So, I think we need to clean up a bit..."

"What?!?"

He wanted to clean up?!? I was seconds away from one of the best orgasms of my life, and he wanted to clean up?!?

But then he smirked, that devilish little grin emerging, and my brain snapped into place.

Fuck me... He wanted to clean up...

Harry hooked his hands under my thighs, lifting my legs and forcing me to curl up as he sat back on his heels. His swollen length jutted out from his lap, hard, hot, and already glistening with evidence of his desire.

I wanted him inside me...filling me up, stretching me open, testing the limits my body could handle...

"Harry..."

His eyes met mine, the love, passion, and sweet adoration shining back at me making my heart skip a beat.

"I know, baby... I know..."

And with that simple reassurance that my need was matched by his own, he bent down, pressing gentle kisses along the insides of my thighs, inching his way to where I needed him most. My legs shook, my hands grasping at the bed for some measure of balance, some sense of control as he leaned in closer...

Moving my legs to rest on his shoulders, Harry pressed a final kiss low on my abdomen. His long, thick fingers found their way back to me, spreading me open, sliding in deep. My breath caught in my chest at the sensation of his touch, the curl of his fingers as he teased that special place inside.

"Riley..."

And then he was there, his lips wrapping around my clit, sucking me into his mouth, flicking me with his tongue.

"Oh my God..." My back arched as my body tilted toward him, seeking more, my eyes screwing shut as my fingers dug into the soft cotton beneath me.

I was there in what felt like seconds, dancing again along the edge of reason, fantasy and pleasure shooting off like fireworks as his pace quickened.

Harry knew I wouldn't last long this way, with his skilled tongue suckling my swollen nub, his fingers thrusting in and out, in and out... And from the sounds he made against me, moaning as my walls clenched tight around him, grunting with his own need for release, he was just as ready as I was.

I felt the first spasm of release, and my legs closed around his head, holding him in place as I rode the waves of ecstasy, my shallow, gasping breaths sounding in time to the convulsions rushing through my body, my muscles pulling tight and giving way over and over again...

I was exhausted, completely spent after everything we'd already done this morning, but as Harry gently pulled me from his shoulders, letting me back down on the bed, and coming over me, all I wanted was more. More pleasure, more love, more Harry...

And he did not disappoint...

Pressing his lips to mine, letting me taste myself on his tongue, Harry pushed himself inside me, my quivering muscles straining against the thick intrusion. He swallowed my cry to the heavens, moving his hips slowly as he tried to avoid causing me pain. But, any pain I may have felt was quickly extinguished by the perfection of holding him deep inside me, by the sweet heaven of his love.

"God, Riley..."

His voice surrounded me. His scent, his touch assaulted my senses, and I felt the familiar building, impossibly beginning again.

"Harry... Please... Harder..."

He lifted his head, beads of sweat dotting his skin, evidence of the fight to control himself, to hold back. "I... Fuck... I don't want to hurt you..."

My fingers found their way into his hair, tangling in his curls as I pulled him closer.

"You won't hurt me, Harry. Let go. Let me have all of you."

With a desperate groan, he took my mouth, stealing my breath as he unleashed himself, his hips rocking harder, faster against me, his thick length pounding into me over and over and over again.

Our bodies shook, sliding together, coming apart, the sounds of our lovemaking filling the room.

"Jesus... Riley..."

"Yes, Harry... Oh, God..."

I felt him tighten above me, his rapid thrusts growing shallow...I knew he was close. My fingers tightened in his hair, and I left the sweetness of his lips to nibble along the taut skin of his jawline. Reaching his ear, I suckled the lobe, scraping my teeth along the sensitive skin there, and reveling in the catch in his breath.

"Harry... I love you..."

Finally, gloriously, he broke. Thrusting once, twice, three more times as he spilled himself inside me, groaning in my ear, his arms and legs shaking with the force of it all. My name whispered across his lips as he collapsed over me, his hot, sweaty skin covering my own.

Softer, but still held firmly inside me, I cuddled him as he slowly came back down to earth, the rapid beating of his heart calming, his shallow breaths becoming stronger, and bells sounded in my ears.

I held him there, softly running my fingers through his hair until the bells sounded again.

Huh?

"Harry... Are you hearing bells?"

He breathlessly laughed against my shoulder. "I'm dead. I can't hear a thing."

Giggling along with him, I absently turned to the clock on the nightstand next to the bed, wondering at how much time we had left, and my eyes snapped open as the bells sounded once more.

"Shit!! Harry, that's not just in my head!! Bree's here!!!"