Lie To Me-Chapter 68 (X)

After our collective toast, everyone kind of went their separate ways. The boys headed down to the bar on a mission to stump the bartender, the girls took Bree down to the dance floor to show her "how we do things in London," and Harry and I stayed behind, wanting a moment alone.

I had just handed our stacks of shot glasses to the waitress, when I felt Harry's hands slide along my hips as he stepped up behind me. His breath fanned my skin as he swept my hair to the side.

"So... Are you enjoying your birthday celebration so far?"

I smiled at the rasp in his voice, biting my lip as I turned in his arms. "Yes, I am. Very much so. Thank you for this, Harry. It's the best birthday gift you could have ever given me."

His smile widened as his eyes moved up from where he'd been watching my lip rest between my teeth. Ever so slowly, he shook his head, "This wasn't your present, Riley... You have to wait for your birthday to get that." At my look of protest, he laughed. "You know how these things work..."

I giggled along with him as I felt his fingers slide along my spine. A dull burning built deep within my bones, and I slid my hand down his chest, desire and need quickly growing between us.

"Please? Can't you just give it to me now? You know how impatient I can be..." I stuck out my bottom lip for good measure, though we both knew the discussion of my present was fading fast...

"I'll tell you what I'm going to do... And that's kiss that damn pout right off your mouth."

Making good on his promise, he pulled me harder against him, pressing his lips to mine. I eagerly gave him entrance to my mouth, a small moan escaping as his hands slid down to cup my ass, tilting my hips to feel his growing erection.

On a gasp for air, my head tilted back, allowing him to feast on the sensitive skin of my neck, his tongue laving, his teeth scraping...

Surrounded by his scent, his warmth, I cursed myself for not wearing panties tonight, no matter how they may have looked in this dress. Without that small barrier, I quickly felt the moisture gathering between my legs...

"Harry... Please..."

I knew it would have probably been a better idea for us to wait until we got home, especially with being in a very crowded club where any number of people could get a shot of us being WAY more than friends, but I just couldn't wait. I wanted him.

Now.

Lifting his head from my neck, the cool air hit my damp, heated skin and I shivered, mourning the warmth of his mouth...

Again, I pleaded with him. "Harry..."

Looking around the room, his eyes searched the cushions, seats, and couches surrounding us, finally stopping when he spotted a couch in the back, away from the others and pretty well hidden aside from a blue light that blanketed the area every thirty seconds.

"Come here."

I followed him over to the couch, yelping out as he tossed me on top of it, maneuvering himself between my legs. Thanks to the slit in my dress, he was easily able to bend one knee up, pinning it between his side and the back cushions. The other was gently slid off the couch, my foot falling to the floor.

I gave him a look as he got me into position, "You don't really think we'll be able to have sex here without anyone knowing, do you?"

He smiled and bit his lip, his eyes trailing over me as his hand teased my naked thigh. "But, we're not having sex back here. We're just making out..."

"Yeah, right..." I looked down at the way he held himself above me. "Everyone is going to believe we're just...making out."

With a chuckle, he leaned in for a kiss, whispering, "Okay... Maybe it's a little more than making out..."

As his lips found mine once again, his fingers dipped underneath the cut in my dress, easily finding my dripping center. We both gasped at the contact.

"Fuck, Riley... You're soaking wet..."

My moans of ecstasy were swallowed by his warm mouth as his fingers played in my folds, sliding easily along my skin... My body shook beneath him, quietly begging to feel him inside me.

And it was Harry's turn to moan when he finally, gloriously found my entrance, pressing two fingers deep. Arching back from his kiss, I held tight to his arms, my breaths coming fast as my body instinctively rocked against his hand.

"Harry... Oh, God..."

Bringing me out of my instant euphoria, he pressed his lips to my chin, gaining my attention as he slowly pumped his fingers.

His eyes met mine. "Stay here with me, Riley. I want to see you. I want to look at your beautiful face."

With a shaky breath, I nodded, unable to speak as his thumb found my clit, flicking the swollen nub.

"God, you're so perfect..." He continued to pump my dripping core, the soft sounds of his movements muted by the music filling the room. "Do you feel this Riley? How perfectly you fit in my hand? How perfectly I fit between your legs?"

I moaned in response, biting my lip against the unbearable pleasure of having him hold me that way, so protective, so gentle, so strong...

I watched, entranced as the shadows played on his face, the light sporadically bathing him in a blue haze, desire showing as heavily in his eyes as it was in mine.

"Harry... Oh, God... I..."

My body tightened beneath him as the explosion built inside me. I was close... And from the increase in speed, and the bite of his lip, he knew it.

"Let go, Rliey... Let me feel you..."

Leaning in, he took my mouth yet again, my hands finding their way into his hair, holding tight as my body bucked beneath him. And at a final strobe of blue light, brightening the darkness behind my eyelids, I broke, bathing his fingers as my body convulsed around them...

Pulling out, he rested his hand against me, holding me gently until the waves subsided.

Only when I'd finally calmed, my breathing slowly returning to normal, did he remove his hand from beneath my dress. My mouth falling open as I watched him lick his fingers clean, tasting me on his tongue.

There was no hotter sight on the planet...