Lie To Me-Chapter 96 (X)

(Harry's POV)

With a request like that, so soft spoken, so gentle, who was I to deny Riley what she wanted? Hell, I was so completely in love with the woman, if her request had been for me to jump off the roof, I would have gladly done it...

Leaning just inches forward, I kissed her again. Her sweet, pliable lips parted eagerly, allowing me into the warmth of her mouth, and I nearly groaned out my thanks to the heavens.

There was just something about Riley's kiss. With one slide of her lips against mine, with one gentle flick of her tongue, she could make me forget the world around us. With a single, soft sound breaking in her throat, she could make me come alive, in a way that nothing, and no one else could.

Moving my hands to the hem of her shirt, I slowly worked it up, teasing her skin with my fingertips, reveling in the way her body shuddered beneath my touch.

We parted, just long enough for me to pull her shirt up over her head, and toss it to the floor. In a flash I tore off my own, not caring at all if I ripped the damn thing... All I could think of was how it felt to have Riley against me, skin on skin, not a single thing between us.

But, before I could get what I wanted, she leaded forward, resting her head against my chest as her fingers went for the snap of my jeans.

I watched, my breath held while her delicate fingers worked to release me. Sliding the zipper down, she tucked her hand inside, cupping me, stroking me, pressing a kiss to my stomach when a moan broke in my throat.

My legs started to shake, and her name left my lips on a croak. I wasn't going to last very long if she didn't stop teasing me. "Riley..."

She didn't respond, but simply moved her hands to my ass, sliding them underneath the waistband of my boxers as she continued to rain kisses on my abdomen. Slowly, but surely, she worked my pants and boxers down as one, not stopping until they pooled at my feet.

Though my dick was more than happy to be freed from the confines of my pants, I knew where this was quickly headed, and I didn't want to go there. I wanted this to be about her, about what she wanted. But, apparently, she had other plans...

Bending forward, she looked up at me. Sweet, dark eyes working in contrast to the heated smile on her lips, and before I could prepare myself, she bent down further, flicking her tongue against my already dripping slit before taking me into her mouth.

I nearly came right there, watching as she worked down my length, taking me deeper, her fingers digging into the skin on my hips to hold herself steady.

"Fuck, Riley..."

She smiled around me, once again meeting my heavy-lidded gaze. But, she didn't stop. No. She continued to watch as she tortured me, sucking me deeper into her mouth, licking along my length as she slid me out, and doing it all over again.

My face contorted without control, the muscles in my neck straining, my hands balled into fists at my sides, my chest rising and falling with rapid broken breaths. Her speed increased, and I tried to close my eyes as my body screamed for release. But, I couldn't look away. I couldn't stop watching as I'd disappear between her lips, over and over and over again.

Sweat covered my skin with my attempts to hold back, my attempts to control myself. But no matter what I did, no matter how I tried to slow my body's reaction to her, Riley was hell bent on getting what she wanted...

Letting me fall from her lips, she smiled up at me, her hand moving to grip my shaft, pumping me as she spoke. "Stop fighting it Harry... I want to taste you. Please."

That's all it took... I barely made it back in her mouth before the first pulse hit me like a battering ram, my entire body convulsing as I spilled myself inside her. And she took it all, swallowing every last drop until my knees gave out, and I fell to the floor in front of her.

Looking up from the heaping mess I was, my eyes met hers, a mixture of love, lust, and satisfaction smiling back at me. She licked her lips, a soft giggle escaping her mouth as her smile widened.

"Happy birthday to me..."

Shaking my head at her, I bit my lip, unable to stop myself from smiling at the way she could go from being the hottest woman on the planet, to being the sweet, crazy, girl next door.

God help me if Riley ever really knew just what she could do to me, just how she effected me, just how much I loved her...

Taking a moment to gain my strength back, I moved closer, pulling her toward the edge of the bed.

"No, my love... Your happy birthday hasn't even begun..."