Lie To Me-Chapter 105 (X)

I shivered in anticipation as I heard Harry's footsteps coming closer, my heart racing... The knob turned on the door, and it swung open.

"Ril...what the?"

Turning my head, I saw as Harry looked around the room. The firelight danced along the walls, reflecting off of every metal surface, giving the entire garage a muted glow.

And then his eyes met mine, softening before making their way over my body. I heard his intake of breath as he recognized the jersey I was wearing, and as his lips fell open, he uttered a single word.

"Fuck."

I giggled at him, biting down on my bottom lip. God, he looked good. Better than good. And the way he watched me as he shut the door behind him, slowly walking down the two steps between the house and the garage... Oh my...

"When I pulled up and it was dark...I didn't know where you'd gone."

I gave him my most innocent smile. "I didn't want to ignore a direct order, so I did as I was told. I stayed right here."

His deep dimple emerged as he smirked at me, making his way closer. "Liar..."

Before I could do much more than laugh, he stepped in front of the motorcycle, straddling the tire as his hands came down to cover mine on the handles. "You know what happens when you wear my clothes, Riley..."

I smirked back at him, more than ready to give as good as I was getting... "Mmhmm... I do. But, what happens when I'm in your clothes, AND sitting on your motorcycle?"

"This." His lips came down on mine...hard, stealing the breath from my lungs, his hands tightening around my own to the point of nearly causing pain. Only at the broken moan that escaped my throat did he let go, and even that was just so he could take my head in his hands, forcing me to tilt back, allowing him to deepen the kiss, to take me harder.

As much as I was thoroughly enjoying this assault, I shifted in frustration. I wanted to touch him, to run my fingers through his hair, to feel every hard inch of his body. But, sitting atop a tilted motorcycle was hard enough. To do so without holding on would be nearly impossible...

Pulling back, Harry smirked at me, his lips red and swollen, his eyes alight with the fire raging inside us both. "Something wrong?"

"I can't touch you... I'll fall."

With a soft laugh, he stepped back, moving around to the side, and lifting his leg to climb on behind me. His hands came to my waist, warm, secure, holding me tight in their grasp. I attempted to turn to see him, but this position did not allow for much movement. "I don't think this is any better, Harry..."

The breath of his laughter fanned my neck as he gathered my hair to the side, pressing his lips to my skin. "I don't know... I rather like this position... Just lean against me, Riley. Trust me. I won't let you fall."

Taking my hands off the bars, I quickly moved them to grip his jean-clad thighs, my off-balance center of gravity causing me to wobble a bit.

Harry pulled my back to his chest, and shifted his feet, allowing me to use him as an anchor holding me securely in place. And with his arms around me, the warmth from his body seeping into mine, I relaxed against him, my tight grip on his legs loosening.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" He giggled at my sigh and pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

"No... But I still can't really see you..."

Shifting his weight again, Harry moved me toward the crook of his right arm. "There we go. Now, look at me, Riley."

With my body leaning slightly to the side, I was able to turn to see him smiling down at me. "Hi."

I giggled, gently shaking my head as I once again found myself chewing on my bottom lip. "Hi there."

"Hmm.. Now, where were we? Oh yeah..." Leaning down, Harry once again took my mouth. His kiss was softer, sweeter this time, but still as heated as ever. His lips shifted on mine, his tongue teasing the seam of my mouth, gently persuading me to let him in.

Giving in, I moaned as he entered my mouth, lapping at my tongue, the taste of him etching itself in my brain. Every time Harry kissed me, really kissed me, it felt like the first time. Passion, love, and lust filled my veins, butterflies danced deep in my belly, and my entire body came to life.

I shivered against him as his fingers made their way under the jersey, teasing my skin, leaving goosebumps in their wake. And as his hands made their way to my breasts, cupping me, molding me, scraping my hardened nipples with his palms, I gasped, my head falling back against his shoulder.

He teased the pointed tips with his thumbs, flicking them back and forth, his warm breath fanning my skin as he leaned in to press his lips to my neck.

"Forget your bra, Riley?"

My only response was a shuddered moan as he continued his torture, pinching me between his fingers.

"What was that?" I felt him smile against the exposed skin where my neck and shoulder met before his teeth scraped against me.

"Fuu... Yes... Yes, Harry... I forgot..."

His hands softened against my breasts, simply holding me, waiting... Waiting for my eyes to open. Waiting for me to look at him once again. And when I did, he sucked his bottom lip between his teeth. "Let's see if you forgot anything else, shall we?"

I could have let him know; I could have warned him that his jersey was the only thing I had on. But the thoughts of Harry finding out for himself...the thoughts of his fingers gliding through the wetness that was surely covering his seat by now, was enough to keep me quiet. Well, as quiet as I could be with his hand moving closer and closer to my desperate core...

And sure enough, as his hand dipped between my open legs, our collective moans filled the air.

"Jesus, Riley... You're soaked..."

I wanted to agree with him. I wanted to tell him that I'd been soaked even before he'd walked in the door. I wanted to beg him to just take me already...

And then he was there, teasing the rim of my weeping hole, circling me with two long, thick fingers as his thumb searched out my clit. Upon finding the swollen nub, he simultaneously flicked it while gloriously filling me with those same teasing fingers.

"Ah!" I cried out as my hips lifted off the motorcycle. "Harry..."

"God, Riley... Always so warm... Always so tight... Always so wet..."

Under heavy lids I looked up at him, his forehead wrinkled, his eyes closed, his face showing every bit of ecstasy I was feeling as he pumped his hand, fucking me with his fingers, slowly sliding them in and out in time to the movements of his thumb against my clit.

I rocked against him, sliding along the seat...my whole body shaking as I searched for more, as I attempted to pull him deeper. My breathing was ragged, shallow, and thick, little sounds of need breaking in my throat.

"Shh, baby... I know what you need..." Plunging his fingers inside me once more, he curled them in, hitting that one spot that made sparks dance behind my eyes, pulsing against the one place inside of me that was sure to take me soaring over the edge.

Keeping his hand flush against me, he continued to simply curl and straighten his fingers, speeding up his movements ever so slowly, driving me completely out of my mind...

"Har...Harry... Oh, God, Please..."

I couldn't take anymore... I couldn't hold myself back any longer...

"Let go for me, Riley. Let me feel you."

And with a few quick flicks of his thumb, another curl of his fingers, and a sucking kiss pressed to my neck, I broke, panting through an orgasm that seemed to go on for hours, my fingers digging into his thighs as I held on for dear life...

When my tremors had finally slowed, my breaths still shallow but slower, he gently slid his hand away from me, resting it softly on my thigh. "Riley..."

Completely spent, and beyond worn out, I tilted my head to see him, my heart skipping a beat at the light shining from his eyes.

"Happy Birthday, my love..."