Lie To Me-Chapter 44

After a few minutes of listening to their muffled voices, I heard footsteps approaching. Looking up from where I was leaning against the back wall of the closet, I met Harry's gaze, his eyes pale and saddened with concern.

Well, he should be concerned. I was good and pissed, and if he thought for a second that the next seven minutes would be "heaven," he was surely mistaken.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Louis' voice penetrated my thoughts of everything I wanted to say, and I gave him a curt nod in response, though looking at him, I wasn't sure if he was talking to me, or Harry.

After he stepped in toward me, Louis closed the door behind him, blanketing us both in near darkness. Allowing our eyes to adjust to the dim light filtering in from under the door, Louis waited. "Are you ready?"

I answered before Harry could open his mouth. "Yep. We're ready."

"Okay. Seven minutes, starting now."

For at least the first thirty seconds, we just stood there, staring at each other, not even blinking. I took a slow, deep breath. "Harry..."

"Riley, wait... Let me go first."

"Okay."

He shifted his weight and tried to find a suitable placement for his hands. "God... I know I keep saying this, but I'm sorry..." I shook my head. No...not again...

Cutting him off, nearly shaking in anger, I shouted. "No! You don't get to do this again! You don't get to kiss me, and just take it away! You don't get to forget this one, to pretend it never happened!! Cause it DID happen!!"

"What?!?" He looked shocked, dumbfounded by my anger. "I thought you were mad cause I kissed you...again..."

"Why the hell would I be mad that you kissed me?!? First of all, it was a dare. It wasn't like you did it because you wanted to..." I paused as he stepped closer. "Look, I know I'm not your type. I know you don't think of me that way. I know you don't want me, okay? I get it! But, damn, Harry!! Do you even realize how much it hurt that you wanted to take it back?!? That you want to take this back?!?"

His entire expression changed as I ripped off the emotional bandaid, fighting back tears, nearly exposing everything I felt...

"Harry, you don't even know how I... I..."

He was on me faster than I could even begin to comprehend what was happening, nearly lifting me off my feet as he pushed me against the wall. With what I could only describe as a feral growl, he took my mouth, forcing it open with his tongue; licking, tasting every inch of my mouth... The entire length of his body had me pinned there, keeping me immobile, unable to breathe under his assault.

He took my bottom lip between his teeth, biting down gently before soothing it with his tongue, my desperate gasps and moans swallowed by his kiss...

My hands tangled in his shirt, desperately pushing him away, pulling him closer. It was too much. I wanted more. Finally breaking from my mouth, his lips trailed down to my neck, kissing, nibbling, sucking on my sensitive skin... My heavy breaths echoed in the small confines of the closet as my head fell back against the wall.

"Harry..."

His name slid from my ravaged mouth as he moaned against my skin, his fingers trailing down my body slowly, teasing the curves at the sides of my breasts, making their way around to cup my ass as he lifted me.

Instinctively, I wrapped my legs around him, nearly crying out as he rocked me into the wall, his hardening length rubbing rhythmically against the juncture of my thighs.

This was insane! I was insane! Driven by lust and desire. Wanting nothing more than to feel him against me, inside me...

"Harry... Please..."