Lie To Me-Chapter 136

Stepping off the cart and onto the expanse of freshly manicured grass, I once again questioned how I'd gotten talked into playing golf with Harry this afternoon...

Oh, wait. I remember. The sneaky little thing was too busy making fireworks dance behind my eyes for me to realize what I was panting "Yes" to...

Jerk.

I glared in his direction, my brows furrowing behind my sunglasses.

"What?" Harry laughed at me as he pulled out a 9-iron. Or was that a wedge? I didn't freaking know. The only golf I'd ever played was putt putt!!

"This was damn sneaky, and you know it Styles... You don't invite a woman, who's never played by the way, to play golf with you in the middle of sex! It's just not right!"

His smile widened as he walked toward me, leaning down to press a kiss to the tip of my crinkled nose. "I had to take advantage. I've always wanted to bring you golfing, but you kept turning me down. And this morning you were just being so...agreeable..."

"Uh huh..."

Of course I was agreeable!! With Harry positioned firmly between my legs, doing the most heavenly, unholy things to me, I probably would have agreed to cut off my right arm...

"Okay, so how do I do this?"

Pulling a tee from his pocket, he bent over, pressing it into the ground. He reached into his other pocket, and pulled out a pristine white golf ball. "This is a golf ball."

I rolled my eyes at him, the sarcasm dripping from my voice as I leaned forward to "inspect" it.

"Really?!? Wooow... It's so tiny!"

He laughed at me, shaking his head. "Alright, smart ass..." I smirked at him as he placed it on the tee. "So, the point of this game is to get the ball in the hole with as few strokes as possible..."

"Kinda like putt putt."

He laughed, "Not exactly, but yeah. It's kind of like playing a very large game of putt putt."

He attempted to explain the game, the various clubs, and the stances, but no matter how informative his teachings were, my first three attempts to hit the stupid thing all ended in a complete mess. I hit the ground twice, and missed everything completely on my third try...

Groaning in frustration, I turned back to Harry. "Okay, so can I just give up now?!?"

He giggled before coming to help me. "No. Cause when you finally hit it, you're going to feel amazing." Taking my hand, he pulled me around to get back into position, lining himself up behind me.

"Okay, spread your legs a little more."

I did.

"Good. And bend your knees just slightly."

Did that too.

"Now, wiggle your ass for me..."

Twisting around, I smacked at his chest, making him laugh. "Harry!"

"Sorry!! Sorry!!" He put his hands up in mock surrender as he continued to chuckle under his breath. "I just couldn't help myself."

With a quick kiss for good luck, he moved back, still laughing as he made his way over to the cart.

I shook my head as I got back into position, swearing to exact my revenge, but still unable to hide the smile on my face. Even when he was irritating and teasing me to no end, I loved him more than anything else in the world.