Lie To Me-Chapter 79 (X)

Wow... Just... Wow...

I couldn't breathe, couldn't think... I don't even know if I had the mental capacity to blink after a kiss like that.

Harry had been so commanding, so strong, so heated... I think my bones had actually begun to melt between the stiff, cool wall and his hot, hard body...

And when he'd pulled away, allowing us to both gasp for much needed oxygen, the way he'd spoken to me...as if there was no room for argument... Holy crap... If I'd been wearing panties underneath my dress, they would have disintegrated right then and there...

This was a side of Harry I rarely saw. Most people didn't even know it existed... But, when he got like this...controlled, demanding... Well, to say it was hot would be a massive understatement...

Without another word uttered between us, his hand moved from my cheek to cup the back of my neck as he once again laid claim to my mouth.

I willingly took what he gave, eagerly accepting his tongue, melding my own with it. His taste, sweet and warm, doing crazy things to my already mangled brain.

My hands found their way into his hair, tangling in the silken strands as I held onto him. His fingers teased along the back of my neck, playing with the only thing holding my dress to my body, and I knew. Harry was far from done making his point...

With a few flicks of his wrist and a gentle tug, he untied the knot at my neck. I felt the fabric of my dress give way, my breath catching in my throat as it slid down, the silky fabric teasing my sensitized skin.

His hands followed suit, memorizing my naked body as it stood before him. His hands came around to cup my breasts, the warmth of his touch a deep contrast the the cool air that surrounded me. I moaned into his mouth, my nipples scraping his palm as he continued to knead and mold my breasts, his lips never leaving mine.

Perspiration dotted my skin as my body burned. The need, desire growing like wildfire inside me. I wanted him...like I'd never wanted anything before. I needed to feel him inside me, filling me, making me forget the world outside of the two of us.

Leaving my aching breasts behind, Harry's hands traveled down my torso, his fingers dipping and tracing the curves of my waist, my hips. He bent down a little, breaking our connection as his hands slid to my legs, just under the curve of my ass.

"Jump."

I did as he asked, trusting without a shadow of a doubt that he would catch me, that he would keep me safe. And he did. As he lifted my legs around him, I held on tight, keeping my body flush against his, feeling his heartbeat through his chest while he carried me into his bedroom.

Setting me down gently on top of his bed, he came over me, forcing my legs even wider to accommodate his hips. With another kiss to my mouth, he looked down at me, naked, quivering beneath him, and bit his lip.

"Harry..." His name left me as a plea, a begging from deep within my soul.

With a smile, he met my eyes again before scooting back, pressing his hands to the inside of my knees, pushing my legs impossibly further apart. The angle forcing my hips to tilt up like an offering to the gods.

He licked his lips, looking down at the apex of my thighs, naked, shaken, and dripping just for him. A strangled sound broke in my throat as he leaned closer. "Harry, wait... I don't think this is a good ide...ooohh..."

My words melted away into a single syllable as he bent down to lick a line straight up my slit, his flat tongue pressing in, tasting me, spreading my wetness. My legs shook at the contact, my muscles tightening against the intense pleasure.

Flicking his tongue against my clit, Harry lifted his head to look at me. His heavy lidded eyes nearly glowing in the shadows, captivating, making it impossible to look away...

"You got to have your taste tonight, Riley. Do not deny me mine." And without even waiting for an answer, a nod, or a single response, he bent back down.

With his hands still holding my knees, forcing me open despite my efforts to close my legs, he ate away at me. His tongue nearly vibrating against my clit, as he flicked the swollen nub up and down, back and forth. And when my body shook with neared release, he'd move down, spearing my wanting hole, covering me with his mouth as he sucked and lapped up every drop.

Harry drove me to heights I didn't even know existed in his relentless attack on my core, the pleasure so intense it was almost painful...

"Harry, please..." With gasping breaths I called to him...desperate for release, desperate to have him inside me, desperate for him to make me whole. But, my begging only spurred him on.

Increasing his tempo, he went wild. The sounds he made against my swollen flesh pushing me closer to the edge, closer to insanity...

He once again plunged his tongue inside of me, and like a flash of lightning, I broke, a single cry of ecstasy leaving my lips as my hands flew to his head, gripping his hair, holding him against me. Every muscle in my body pulled tight and released, spasming as I rode through wave after wave of pleasure.

Collapsing against his bed, exhausted, and completely spent, I barely registered the sight of Harry licking his lips as he lifted his head...

I barely noticed the way he slowly crawled back up my body to lay over me...

I barely felt the gentle way he kissed my lips, letting me taste myself on his tongue...

I barely heard his soft voice as he spoke never-ending words of encouragement, awe, and promise...

And then in the blink of an eye he was gone, and everything around me faded to black...