How you meet: Tony

The second part of the How you meet series. There are no major warnings that I know of. Thanks for reading.
Please comment, like, and or share

Just keep running, just keep running. If you stop, they will catch you.
You want to stop. Pain is rushing up to you legs like sharp needles. You race through the crowd of people in Times Square looking for refuge. You look back to see the blond haired man and red hair woman running right behind you. They weave pass people quicker than you can, and in no time you will be found.
You run to a nearby theater and race into the dressing room. The production going on looks big, famous, and something you can get lost in. You grab a costume of one of the racks and hastily throw it on. It's a blue ballgown that looks like it's from the 1940's. Great, now I'll go pose for the woman's suffrage.
You don't have the time to switch your shoes, so your in sneakers while wearing a ball gown. At least it's comfortable. You run to the closest door and out into the streets. You run a bit before breaking into a light jog. It was better to look normal than conspicuous. You enter what has the appearance to be a fancy restaurant. Suddenly cameras flash and you hear people shouting at one person: Tony Stark.
You turn around to see him walk up to you and grab your waist. He guides you to a small table at the corner of the room. He pulled out your chair and you sat down. The press took a lot of pictures before the man asked them to leave. They stayed for a few minutes before being escorted out by some men in suits and sunglasses.
"So what's a pretty girl like you doing in some 40's dress and looking like someone is going to kill you." The man asked.
"Honestly, I have no idea." You say trying to play it off. Maybe he could give you some money for a plane ticket or something.
"Now, I don't think it's the right idea to lie. Name's Tony Stark aka Iron Man" He says taking off the sunglasses.
"Look, Mr. Stark, I really want to tell you." You start.
"But?" Tony motions with his hand as if to say 'continue'
"But I really don't want to go back to them. I don't know if your part of the good guys or the bad guys. I mean, we just met."
"Fair enough, can you at least tell me who you are running from?"
Here was the point that could change everything. Do or do not, this decision could change your life. There is no way to know if Tony will hurt you or not. He could easily take you back to the prison in which you live nine years of your life.
"Doom, Dr. Doom" you murmur.
"Does that mean?" He thought aloud.
"Yes, I'm the missing girl from England. Miss Jane Foster knew me. I just...I gotta go" you rush to put on your jacket and run out of the room. About 10 years ago, there was a little girl who was kidnapped near London. She was taken first by Hydra and then by Doom. It was awful, you were treated like a servant.
"No wait," He calls out. You run out of the restaurant and try to catch a cab. What you didn't know was that Tony was right behind you. He grabs your wrist and pulls you closer to him.
"Look, I'm not going to hurt you. Frankly, I'm part of the good guys."
"What about them?"You point out the red hair woman and the blondie.
"They are my teammates."
"Then why did they try to kill me. He had this Frisbee that almost took off my arm" you say frightened.
"Give them a chance please, for me. I won't let them hurt you" He says pouting like a little kid.
"Fine, whatever" you sigh. If he was going to kill you, you might as well die happy. He was a pretty nice person.
"Cap, Widow. You guys missing something" He calls out. They turn and look at Tony grinning.
"Finally, she stopped running," the blond one says while jogging over to you.
"What? Are you tired?" The red one says.
"Look, guys, let's take her to the tower. She just might happen to be Jane Foster's friend." Tony suggested.
"Wait, Foster. That means Thor might recognize her. What's your name?"
"Y/n y/ln"
"Ok then y/n, let's get some clothes for you and go back to the tower. Sam's making grilled cheese for lunch and I really don't want to miss it" Tony tells you.
"Ok," you say. You were pretty hungry, given that you haven't eaten in like a week. Your life wasn't perfect but was anyone's? You wished for a fresh start, and you got one with Tony. Maybe just maybe, you could see Jane again.