Walk it off-pietro

It had been exactly a week since the battle with Ultron. In that time, you had buried the one you loved the most and grown immeasurably closer to his sister. There would be times where you would lean on each other and cry. Everyone had taken the death hard, but you and Wanda were emotionally torn apart. The only thing that kept her moving was Vision.

You hadn't been doing as well on missions, and everyone knew it. You were putting yourself on the line in hopes that one of the bullets would send you to your lover where ever he may be. It certainly wasn't healthy, but you were too consumed by grid and sadness to care.

The other Avengers tried to cheer you up, even Loki. Fury took you off the mission list to try to stop you from this depression, but you found new ways to land yourself in the medic. Finally, you had enough of your friends. You thought that they were constantly reminding you of him and you needed to get away. You left a single note on your bedside and ran away to an unknown place.

An hour later when Steve came looking for you, he only discovered a note. He called everyone in the living room and started to read the note.

"Dear fellow Avengers. I am sorry to do this, but when I look around here I only see the constant reminder of him. I need to escape, escape from life. Please don't come looking for me, it will only make things worse. I just want to be normal again, to forget everything I had here. I love you guys more than everything, but that's why I am leaving. Love, Y/n"

By the time he finished reading, he and everyone else including Fury were crying. Nat sobbed into Clint, while he brushed away stray tears. Once they calmed down, they heard a ding for the elevator. They all turned hoping it was you, but it turned out to be just as good. Standing there was Pietro, brushing off dirt.

"How? You were supposed to be dead?" Clint asked.

"Cap told me to walk it off. You didn't see that coming?" He replies while racing toward Wanda. They exchange hug and kisses.

"Where's y/n? I don't see her anywhere and she's not in the tower." He asks. They all look down studying the floor. A pit formed in his stomach and he knew something was wrong.

"I'm sorry, kid." Tony says, "After your death, she shut down. She left and hasn't come back" He hands him the note which he reads in two seconds.

"Oh," he says looking at the Avengers. "We need to find her now"

"She'll come back in her own time" Natasha tries to reassure him.

"No, if we don't start now, we might be too late," He says and runs off.

*                                              *                                      *

You were sitting on the balcony staring at the stars. You were numb with sadness, plus it was pretty cold outside.

"Pietro, I'm a mess without you. You were taken away from Earth too early, I just wish I could be with you. Looking at a picture doesn't help, I just wish I could see you again." You say sighing.

"Turn around, Princesa, and you can." You hear a man say. You jump and turn around. There stands Pietro, still wearing his uniform that you last saw him in. Your knees give way and you fall, him catching you. You sob into his shoulder, while he whispers sweet nothings in your ears. Now that he was back, your life seemed ten times better.