Punch Him in the Face (400 view)

Look It wasn't my fault. Wait, that makes me sound guilty. I was just an innocent bystander that had just happened to kidnap an Avenger. Great, that makes it sound worse. I just wanted some information that Clint might have had. It wasn't easy though. I mean come on, you seriously think I could have kidnapped a master assassin with some friends help. 

Ok, I might have to explain myself. My name is Lilly Carpenter and I work for an underground group of street fighters. This information I needed was about July 17, 1990. It wasn't world ruining or anything, but it was something that is important to the street fighter group named "X women", aka my archenemies. They have never been beat before, except for a time in 1990, July 17 to be exact. 

So why did I need to kidnap Mr. Barton? Well, I need to have a chat with him. By chat, I actually mean talking, not that 'Oh if you don't talk we'll beat it out of you'. My team the "Aventresses" need to know exactly how he did it, and I had a way of doing it. 

"Could you do me a favor?" He says groaning as the light his face.

"What do you want, Mr. Barton?" I say turning towards him.

"You know, release me before my friends come knocking," He says.

"I wish I could, but I need to talk with you about the X women," You say grabbing him a glass of water

"I thought that was in the past" he mumbles

"The past has a way of catching up to you, It always does" You respond placing the glass where he could reach it.

"You know I can get out of these ropes," Clint points out looking at the small ropes that kept him from attacking him.

"Yes, I also know that you want."

"What makes you so sure?"

"You can't exactly arrest me for anything"

"Kidnapping of a hero for starters"

"Doesn't qualify as kidnapping if you're friends agreed to it"

"What are you talking about"

You reached into your jeans and pulled out a small burner phone. You dialed a number and put it on speaker phone so that he could hear.

"Hello, Lilly is this you?" a female voice said.

"Natasha" Clint grumbled. Like I said, I had help.

"Hey Clint," She says.

"Why am I here?" He asks.

"Remember when you stole my chocolate, well revenge is best served cold" She laughs evilly.

"Natasha, Get me out of here or I'll tell Steve about your stash." You raise an eyebrow at Clint who just shrugs.

"Lilly, are you SURE you can't punch him in the face?"

"Yes," you answer.

"What if you break his nose a little?"

"No thanks. I like you, but I'm not going to break his face for you"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'll give you him back in an hour"

"Okay bye"

"Bye". You click off the phone and throw it at a nearby wall, watching as it crumbles.

"Geez, Violent much?" he asks watching as you pick up the phone pieces.

"Can't have anyone tracking my position. So are you going to tell me or something?"

"Why do I have to?"

"Because I really don't want to use my ropes."

"Ropes?"

I look down at the ropes as they start the tighten and glow yellow. They worked similar to Wonder Women. His face started to sweat, and he released an uneven breath.

"Fine, fine...Just aim for the legs. They don't train as much and they're weak there"

"That's it?" I say shocked.

"That's it" he yawns. You undo your rope and bring him to Natasha with time to spare. As you walk off, you knew exactly what to tell your team

*                                                                                             *                                                                 *

"So you know how to take down the X men?" My boss says

"Yep, Just aim for their legs. Now if you don't mind me I have to go take down the Avengers so that we can rule the World"