All Hail

You run trying to escape the clutches of Hydra and their minions. You ran through the dense jungle, often switching directions so that people couldn't track you as well. The sun was setting in the distance, as you weaved through vines and fallen trees. You knew if you didn't stop soon, you would run into a jaguar or other large cat. You also knew that if you stopped, then Hydra would capture you.

You reached the edge of the jungle, and into a large open area. You saw a local village at the edges and ran in the direction. You could see the tiny specks known as people walking in the distance. As you ran closer, you could see that they had stopped moving, and gathered by a well.

You finally got to outskirts of the town, but all of the people were crowded around someone. You slowed your run into a brisk walk, slowly adjusting your clothes to make yourself more presentable. You got to the group, noticing they were looking at a person standing on the well. You couldn't recognize who it was, but you knew by the voice that he was someone of importance.

"We all need to band together so that anyone that needs our help can properly receive it," He says proudly. You push your way through crowds of people saying words of apologies as you did. You finally reached the area where the man was standing, only to see that he had disappeared. You looked back to the edge of the jungle, seeing the HYDRA agents pushing their way to the edge of the plan.

You jumped up unto to the well, making yourself as stiff as possible, and got everyone's attention.

"Hello, fellow citizens. My name is y/n l/n and I need to find a person who can fight off evil people that are trying to kidnap me," you announced. The people looked at one another confused. You looked into the distance to see that they were approaching quickly.

"Please" You begged, "I need immunity. I'll work for it, just please don't let me get captured again"

You saw that the crowd's people had walked off, still confused about your outburst. You knew that you were going to die if you didn't receive help soon. You tried to look for another village but the sun was already set. You sat down and cried, knowing that HYDRA was going to severely hurt you if not kill you. 

"Hey, I know it's a stupid question, but are you okay?" a man said sitting next to you. You looked up to see a man from your nightmares sitting next to you. You jumped up and got into your battle-stance, not knowing if HYDRA had gotten to him again. He looked at you confused, before recognizing that you thought he was still dangerous.

"Look, I'm not going to hurt you." He put his hand up in defense. You looked at him raising an eyebrow. He sighs before motioning for you to come closer. Although every instinct in your body was telling you to run, you slowly lowered yourself down next to him.

"I know I have done some awful things in my life, but I'm not that man anymore. Trust me it wasn't exactly my doing," he says.

"Do you remember me?" You ask quietly. He turns toward you studying his features. 

"y/n? y/n l/n, right?" He says quietly. You nod your head slowly.

"Hi, Buck," you say, sighing, "I have to go...HYDRA's after me again. I don't need you getting in the crossfires." you stand and turn to the opposite direction of which you came.

"Look y/n, I know the King here. I'm sure he can provide you safety for the time being and then we can go get Stevie," he says grabbing your hand. 

"Fine, he better be hot though. If he's ugly, I'm leaving" you joke. He laughs as you pull him up from the floor. 

"What am I going to do with you?" he says slinging his arm across your shoulders.

*                                                                                       *                                                                                                      *

As soon as you walked through the palace doors, you were in awe. The high-technology was ten times more advanced than anywhere else in the world. The brilliant colors reflected off one another creating a colorful glow. It wasn't like Asgard which was like their mentality, brilliant and makes you feel jealous. This had a more reflective and quiet tone to it. 

You walked to a pair of large oak doors, which opened slowly, revealing a throne room. There stood a man talking to a local villager. Your eyes connected and you felt a surge of emotions pass through you. You turned to Bucky, mouth wide open.

"Please tell me that the king is single" you whisper.

"That I am," A voice said next to you. You pray that it wasn't the king, slowly turning to meet the stranger. There stood the King of Wakanda winking at you. You blush furiously and turn away. Bucky smirks and walks away leaving you with him.

"So, what brings you to my humble home?" he asks.

"You see...." you stutter, "These HYDRA agents kinda want to kill me" There was a loud knock at the door, "Look there they are now" you joke. He laughs loudly, as the door opens. You turn to see Steve and Bucky talking and laughing just like old times. 

"STEEEVIEE," You yell hugging him. He picks you up laughing and spins you in a circle. 

"Nice to see you too, N/n," he says.

"So, y/n, when's the wedding?" Bucky says. You blush and hit him in his arm.

"Not until July," the King says wrapping an arm around your waist. Bucky and Steve exchange looks and starts laughing. 

"Ok, y/n you need to go to bed," Bucky says yawing himself.

"Y/n... That's a very pretty name for a very pretty lady" the king says taking your hand in his.

"Thank you...."

"T'challa"

"Well thank you T'challa, but I have to go to bed. See you tomorrow" You say as he kisses your hand.

A/n: SOOOOOOOOO.... the three hundred view gift is T'challa. I'll do a catch-up later.