When in doubt, RUN FAR AWAY

You ran away from everything. Family, Friends, Feelings, you name it you've run away from it. Your favorite sport was running. Your goal in life was to be a runner. Your favorite cereal was Special Runners, a knockoff of Special K. Okay, so maybe not the cereal but you get the point.

This time you were running from the activity that you hated the most, liking someone. You hadn't expected to land in the hospital, but it most likely was karma. You didn't actually know what happened, only that you had crashed into something and the world went black.

You blinked your eyes open, the smell of disinfectant burning in your nose. Bright almost blinding lights shone above you, casting strange shadows on objects. You moved your head about as quick as you could, which was as fast as a snail's pace.

As you looked to your right, you saw a strange man with white - silver hair sitting on a chair. He was slumped over, presumably sleeping. You stared at him for a minute, taking in his appearance. There was something about him that made you want to blush.

"Hello, there," He said rubbing his eyes.

"Hi, sorry if this is rude, who are you?" You asked him.

He looks down for a while just staring at the floor. When he looks up, his eyes are red and blotchy. He runs a hand through his hair and sighs quietly.

"I'm the guy who almost killed you." He mumbles.

You shrug and turn your head so it faces the ceiling. You close your eyes.

"I severely doubt that. You look pretty harmless." You tell him.

"What? I don't understand what you're saying." He replies shocked.

"First off, you looked like you died and came back to life. Second, even if you managed to almost kill me, I'm pretty sure it wasn't on purpose. So yeah, I don't care" you respond.

You hear a shuffling of feet, but don't bother to look where the noise is coming from. You stared up at the ceiling until a familiar voice asked what happened.

"Oh, hey Uncle Clint." You wave your hand slightly and he walks over.

"Kid, you look like your in pain. What the heck happened?" He asks.

"No duh. You're lucky Aunt Natasha isn't here." You groan.

"What did Clint do this time," Natasha says walking into the room.

"Hey Tasha, how's spy life." You respond.

"Better than yours," she points out, "Seriously what happened"

"That guy almost ran me over," you say motioning to the white-haired guy. He gives a sheepish wave and looks at you terrified. Clint and Tasha start laughing, while he just looks confused. He looks between you and Clint then finally sees the resemblance.

"Wait, you're related?" He asks.

"What, You didn't see that coming?" You shrug. Clint bursts out laughing, while the guy just looks slightly annoyed.

"You stole my catchphrase," He says.

"Nope, I had it first."

"Yeah, she had it first, sorry Pietro" Clint buts it.

"Not fair" He whines. You roll your eyes, but you still smile. As you look at him, you realize that maybe it was time to stop running.