Not the end, just the beginning Part 2

Bruce:

You woke up alone that morning and it definitely didn't feel good. You groaned and got up alone. You wanted to go to Bruce and take him back in your arms, but that wasn't appropriate. You walked into the kitchen to see coffee brewing in your favorite cup. You hesitantly walked forward, not seeing anyone claim it. When you did, you saw a little note written on one of Bruce's post-it notes.

I know that you like coffee in the morning, so I made some for you~your sorry boyfriend

You read the note aloud and almost awed at its cuteness, but then you realized that it "wasn't appropriate". Sighing you drank the coffee and went to go to work at SHIELD. When you got to your office, you noticed that all of your paperwork was neatly sorted into three piles that you had started yesterday. You saw that on your computer, you had another note.

So I might have gotten Clint and Natasha to sort it into piles, I would have done it but I don't want to Hulk out. Plus I need to set up a surprise at home~ your loving boyfriend

You laughed a bit about how hard Bruce must have worked to get Nat and Clint to help him out. You turned and ran towards The tower, not caring how "appropriate" it was.

*                                                                                  *                                                                            *

When you got there, you noticed the door was wide open. You peered in to see Bruce standing there with lilies in his lab coat. You tried to hide the growing smile, but you failed miserably. Bruce walked toward you and swept you into his arms. You giggled and looking up at him, only to see that he was staring at you.

"Where are we headed?" you ask.

"To sleep, because we both know that I could use some. Plus I know that you didn't sleep well" he says kicking open the door.

"Fair enough. You, Bruce Banner, are officially forgiven."

"That's good because my next plan was to have Tony get involved, and that would not be good"

Clint:

You lasted about thirty minutes before an arrow whizzed past your head, hitting the nearby wall. You could see that a note was attached to it.

"Turn around" You read aloud before turning around. You could see that Clint was standing there smirking. You quickly grew worried and took a step back.

"So you really thought that, huh?" he says taking a step closer.

"What are talking about?" you asked.

"Nat and I, that's gross. We are like siblings." he says taking a step forward, "Of course I love her, but not in the way that I love you"

"Oh," you say looking towards the ground, blushing. That was the first time he had actually said he loved you.

"y/n. Let's go home so that I can show you how much I love you."

"Oh okay," you say as he carries you bridal style into your room at Stark Towers, making sure to sound-proof the walls

Bucky:

Bucky and you never fought, Period.
("basically, the writer didn't feel like typing a story for me."- Bucky
"Shut up, they don't need to know that"-Your writer
"I'll let it slide because its your birthday."- bucky
"Thanks, Happy late birthday, by the way"- your writer
"Thanks doll. If anyone asks I was helping you this afternoon"- bucky
"What did you do?"-your writer
"Two words:Pranked. Sam.)