Shameless Promotion A/n

So sorry this isn't one of my regular uploads but I wanted to "advertise" my other book.

It's the of a young girl who faces the uncharacteristic problem of whether to stay in her bubble or to burst out of it. It challenges the reader to debate of whether the father of the young girl knows the best for her, even if it sacrafices her own freedom.

Although it isn't a Marvel book, I think you should give it a try. The worst thing that could happen is that you don't like it.

I attached an exert of the book, Dandelion in the Wind, below:

I must confess that I knew this day would happen. Your father as you know him now was not always like this. He used to have a heart warmer than mine, but as soon as the business grew serious he grew cold. I gave you this not only as a reminder,  but as a warning. Your father has men that will search for you.

Furthermore, I have put a key to a property in Scuena. It might not be the best looking when you first start, but with some good effort and a woman's touch you will certainly enjoy it. Stay safe Faye Irene Bourvier. I love you more than anything in this world.

 I love you more than anything in this world

Thanks in advance,

Your Author