My Princess Leia

A/n: Just a request from samantha2001wwe. Remember, you are always welcome to request.

Peter glanced at Tony who was walking his only daughter up the aisle to meet him. He smiled at the younger kid whom he was about to hand over his daughter to. Stark couldn't think of a better person to take care of his pride and joy. He already considered Parker a son, and his daughter...well, Tony hadn't seen her look any happier.

Tony let go of his daughter's arm as she neared Peter. She turned towards her father, and taking his chin in her soft hands, kissed him gently as if to say, thank you for everything even the things that I don't know about.

Tony nodded towards Parker as he gently takes her hand. Stark then walked over to over where Ned, Steve, Stephen, and Scott were already standing. They all looked onto the happy couple as they stood before each other.

Parker took a second to look at his soon-to-be wife. She had finally put her hair down, something that Peter had been begging her to do since the ninth grade. Her simple A-line dress was embroidered with lace flowers that scattered across her chest. Two sleeves fell from her shoulders and ran down to her elbows, covering some of her more extensive scars. As he trailed his gaze upwards towards her hair, he could see the faint lines that she had once hated.

When their eyes met, Peter could tell that this was it. She was the right person. She was the dorky, smart, independent woman that he couldn't wait to spend the rest of his life with. The person who like Han Solo and Luke Skywalker. The one that could recite Shakespeare's Sonnet 34 by heart, but hated Sonnet 18. The one who Ned told him to never let go because he had never seen Peter so happy since his uncle had died.

She coughed slightly, and he was jarred out of his thought. People stared at him. He scratched his head, embarrassed.

"Is it time to say I do, because that's the part I'm most looking for?" He asked. The crowd laughed as his fiancé rolled her eyes.

"No honey, it's time for your vows," Aunt May chimed, handing him the paper that he had written last night. He slowly unfolded the paper, looking down. When he looked back up, all he saw was her supportive eyes.

"Y/n, I know the last few years haven't been the best. I mean you had to put up with me. You would always say that I was enough and you would take our arguments over us breaking up, but part of me will always feel guilty for those years.

"Looking back on it now, I feel selfish for holding on to you. But maybe that's okay. Maybe it's okay for me to actually have someone that's all mine and no one could change that. You always said I was too selfless, always putting the world before my needs. You hated that. And you still do.

"I remember the moment when I ran into your dad's room, sobbing...

*Three years Prior*

Peter ran into Mr. Stark's bedroom, tears streaming down his face. Stark was pacing frantically back and forth as Pepper called multiple people. Both adults were frightened at what had happened: Their daughter had been kidnapped by Hydra.

It didn't help that Steve was missing alongside most of the other Avengers. Tony couldn't rely on Rhodey, his therapy still hadn't helped to the fullest extent. He tried to call the government, but they didn't care. Her daughter wasn't important enough to the UN.

Stephen walked into the room, almost missing the crying teenager. When he turned toward Peter to try to console the young man, Peter just shook him away. It took Tony to calm the boy down enough for Peter to be able to talk.

"It's my fault, Mr. Stark. I should have done better. I'm sorry," The boy said, shaking back and forth.

Tony towards Pepper who just shrugged.

"Peter," He asked calmly, "What do you know?"

The teenager just shook his head, "I should have done better. She trusted me,"

Pepper stepped in front of the two men. She held her arms open and hugged Peter, whispering calming words into his ears. After about a minute, Peter took a shaky breath. He mustered all his courage, and with a shaky voice, told them what he knew.

He explained that he had been fighting what looked like regular burglars when he noticed a faint red symbol on one of the men's jackets. He had hesitated of a second. That was when one of the men shot a bullet at him. Y/n, who had been standing in the corner, had pushed Peter out of the way and taken the bullet herself. When she collapsed onto the floor, another man took out a flash grenade and set it off. After the bright light had vanished, he was laying on the ground and y/n was nowhere to be seen.

Stark who looked as pale as a sheet turned away so that the kid wouldn't see him cry. Stephen rubbed the kid's shoulder, trying to console the boy. They stood like that for about an hour until an idea came to the teenager. Parker took out his phone, typed in a few words, and suddenly a red beacon light up the room.

"What's that?" Tony asked the kid. Parker, who wiped away a stray tear, explained that for their first anniversary, he had made y/n a necklace that had a small tracker in it. All she had to do was press on the small Spider-Man symbol and he would be able to find her. He had forgotten about it until he looked at Strange's necklace.

Tony preceded to fly out the window with a bang as the rest watched him leave behind a trail of dust. When he got back, about an hour later, he was carrying a fragile young girl who resembled nothing of the girl Peter was dating. She was bloodied in multiple places while her skin was so translucent that Peter could almost see every single blood cell in her body. He wanted to break down but was too tired. All he could do was to wait by her room in the tower while a surplus of doctors ran in and out.

*Three Years Later*

Parker looked up at his best friend, his partner in crime, as she tried to hold back tears. She remembered waking up to the fragile boy with blotchy red cheeks and tear encrusted eyelashes as he murmured slightly in his sleep.

"I can't promise you a perfect life. I can't even promise you safety, but I can promise that no matter what you will always be my first priority. You will be the only bed-head I want to wake up to in the mornings and the only sleepy one I fall asleep next to.

"I'm far from perfect, but as you say 'its better to be imperfect than perfect'. I love you so much y/n l/n. I have always loved you, do love you, and will always love you to infinity and beyond. You're mine, Princess Leia, and I'm yours,"