So who is Liana? (2)

A/n: I know its been a while since I updated this series, but hey, I wanted to do it. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

Last time...

Steve felt the air cool down significantly and the room darkening. He stood up and slammed his fist down on the table. It cracked from the force. He squeezed his eyes closed and bit into his lip.

"That's the ship?" Bucky asked hesitantly.

"I'm afraid so," Loki says, sighing.

"It can't be," Steve mutters, opening his eyes. It couldn't be. They had destroyed him. They had defeated him. They...They didn't do it well enough.

"If it actually is him?" Bucky starts, walking towards Steve.

"Then we prepare for war," Steve finishes, walking away.

*                                *                            *

Liana slumped on her knees, blood spilling from a wound in her stomach.  It should have been a life-threatening injury. She also should have died five months ago, but she didn't. Not since the big brute made one of his 'servants' find a cure to life-threatening injuries.  

Looking down at her stomach, she could already tell that the wound was closing. In any other cases, she would have been studying the genetic properties of the cure. It worked faster than the supersoldier serum. Now, she just wanted it to be over.

"You need to eat, young one," The monster said, handing her a bowl of what looked like soup. His giant hands made her feel small in comparison. 

"I rather starve than eat what you offer," she sneered, throwing the cup across the floor. The alien bent forward and glared at her. His eyes studied her face as she looked everywhere but him. It wasn't that she feared him, no that, wasn't it. She just couldn't. At least not while knowing that he had hurt her dearest and hurt her team.

She should have left when she had the chance, but she didn't. As much as she loved them, they couldn't know who she actually was. They would hate her. The world would hate her. She could have done more, but she didn't. Instead of being a hero, she was a villain with a dark secret.

"Where are they?" The beast growled at her, wanting the information that he once had. She knew that even though he was partially blind, he could feel exactly where she was. He traded one sense for another.

"I won't tell you," She yelled, "How many times do we have to go over this. I will never ever tell you where they are. Not now, not in a million years."

The man, if you could even call him that, yanked her to him. She screamed as her arm popped out of its socket. She wouldn't tell him. 

"If you don't tell me, I'll tell them about your past life. How would they react, little one? With hate? Anger? Tell me," he whispered into her ear. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up as his hot, clammy breath puffed out.

"You would never," She snarled, yanking her limp arm back from his grasp.

"Remeber, little one, you had your chance," He replied, before storming off to some random room.

She collapsed onto the floor, screaming as tears ran down her face. The pain of her shoulder faded out of her mind as she felt her heart crumble into tiny shards of glass.

*                                                   *                            *

She was strapped to a chair, with what felt like leather. Of course, she could only guess. Her eyes had been covered with black clothing. She felt his large footsteps before she could hear them. She struggled against the restraints, which only tired her more. She wasn't going anywhere.

Suddenly, light poured into her eyes as she took in the room. She was facing a window, which showed her home. Earth. How much she missed it. Her friends weren't worrying. It hadn't been the first time she left her room at the tower for an extended period of time.

Finally, she could get a good look at her captor. His armor made him appear taller and larger than he actually was. Then again, he didn't need help with that. His purple skin glowed slightly in the starlight. She knew that he wasn't human, but this was on a different level. His left arm was scarred and significantly smaller than his right.

Battle scars, she thought, from the last war with Earth.

She heard some sort of buzz before a familiar voice rang out on the ship's speakers. 

"Stark," The Titan said, his face forming a deep frown.

"Where. Is. She?" Tony's voice growled. She wanted to scream, but her voice had turned scratchy after she had yelled out in pain and agony.

"You are not in a position to bargain," The giant replied, chuckling darkly.

"What do you want?" Roger's voice asked. She could tell without looking that he was frowning. 

"The supersoldier," Thanos announced, "I wasn't sure you would even miss her,"

"Give her back," Tony demanded.

"You don't want her. The girl who sold you out. The girl who could have stopped me three years ago. The girl who could have prevented the deaths of millions. She came to me every month even if I didn't ask for her. She's a loyal dog who always returns, no matter the cost."

"No..." You heard Loki's voice mutter. Loki...he was the person you missed the most. His snarky remarks and hysterical pranks. All she wanted was to fall into his arms and never wake up.

"Loki, son of Laufey. Your dearest was always loyal to me, even before you met. She could have stopped your mother's death. She could have saved you from my grasp." 

You felt tears well up in your eyes. It wasn't your fault. He made you come back. It wasn't your fault. 

"You...You lie," He mutters. 

"Why would I? She's done enough," Thanos laughs as if he was an evil mastermind.

"Please," You croak, "I didn't mean for anything to happen,"

The beast turned towards you and slowly brought the screen to your face. You could see your friends look away, none meeting your gaze. Well, none except Loki and Bucky. 

"Tony, please," You beg, some of the tears starting to fall.

"Just say you didn't know. Just say it and I'll come," He cries, leaning on Steve's shoulders for support.

"Tony..."You cry.

"Just say it, Liana, please," Steve pleads.

"She...She can't," Bucky points out after you don't speak.

There was dead silence. No one moved. No one spoke. Only Loki still stared at you. He brought a hand to his heart and tapped three times. Tony finally looked up, and the screen vanished.

You looked towards your captor. He smiled widely and snatched your face between two fingers. 

"They're not coming for you, not ever," He smiled wickedly.