Twenty three

I woke up when the sun shined down on my eyes. I felt two large pair of arms wrap around me and his head tucked between the curve of my neck.

"Gray, we have school," i tell him quietly. He holds up 5 fingers indicating he wanted 5 more minutes. I roll my eyes even though he can't see me.

"I know you rolled your eyes,"

"Oh so he does speak," i giggle and that makes him turn onto his back and stretch his arms out. How could someone look so damn good in the morning, and his hair was flopped in front of his face so perfectly.

I remove the blanket from my half naked body and walk to the bathroom, looking back at Grayson who had one eye opened.

"Just get up babe," i say laughing

"I like the view from here," he says smiling into the pillow, realising i'm only in my underwear and crop top. I brush my teeth and wash my face and do my daily makeup. I look out from the bathroom into the bedroom and see Grayson just on his phone. This kid takes longer than me to get ready.

"Hey babe, i'm finished

"Hey babe, i'm finished. Go wash your face," i say walking out the bathroom. He didn't say anything or look up from his phone.

"Babe?" I walk over to him and nudge his shoulder. He quickly pushed me off and locked his phone screen. I look at him confused and honestly, kind of offended.

"Sorry princess, i was just out of it," he says scratching the back of his head.

"Are you okay?" he nods in response and walks into the bathroom closing the door behind him. I sit on the bed thinking for a moment but just let it go. I go over to my little stache of clothes i keep at Grayson's house because i knew it would come in handy. I throw on my black skirt and tank top and black socks. Nice and simple.

I walk out to Grayson's room when i see Ethan walk out from his

"Morning Al, you want pancakes or eggs?" he asked in his sleepy voice.

"I'll make them don't worry Eth, i know you love pancakes," i say sending him a wink. We both walk downstairs while we wait for Grayson to be finished.

"You have any meetings today?" Ethan asked fixing his hair. I rest my chin on my palm trying to think. I'm the captain for visual and performing arts, with Amy as vice captain. Things would get pretty hectic throughout the year mainly because there were so many games and assembly meetings in the year.

"Hmm, not today i think theres one tomorrow for the Football game on Friday, we'll see" Ethan nods and his eyes stay focused on the pancakes i was making.

"Hahah, Ethan your eyes are going to pop out the socket if you stare any harder. They're almost finished," he rolls his eyes and i just roll mine harder for him to see. As we were laughing, Grayson walks into the kitchen looking like a snack.

"Morning E," he mumbles as he makes his way over to me wrapping his arms around my waist, and planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Pancakes?" I ask him.

"You already know baby," he says and he proceeds to go on his phone.

I finish up making the pancakes and sit down with the boys at the table.

Incoming call with AMY 💞

"Hey babe, you coming?"

"APPARENTLY I'M NOT PAINTING THE NEW SCHOOL MURAL ANYMORE!! she screams into the phone. I look at Ethan and Gray as my mouth forms an 'o' shape.

"What do you mean??"

"The principal said that my grades needed to rise up otherwise he won't allow me to do it!! I don't understand, my grades are fine! I haven't even failed a class," she sighs into the phone. Amy was right. She never ever failed a class, she wasn't even doing bad in school at all.

"Calm down bub, it's probably just a mistake. We'll talk to them when we get to school. Are you gonna come and pick us all up or what?"

After hanging up on the phone, we ate our pancakes and waited for Amy to come over.