Seventy three

Aaliyah's POV

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping through my glass window. The sun shone on my eyes making me flinch and blocking the light with my hand. I stretch out my arms and my entire body just cracks and i felt amazing. I turn over to my bed side table and pick up my phone.

I see multiple messages from Amy, Ethan and Grayson telling me to check my media. Ugh, not this shit again. I log onto my instagram and see photos of Grayson and I being posted on almost every fan page and everywhere on my explore page. I click on a few different photos and each caption was different depending on their 'approval' of our relationship.

I'm guessing i was being labelled as one of those 'stupid' girls that go back to their 'cheating' boyfriends. I'm not denying it though, i'm fucking whipped for Gray and i know that, but i know it's the same for him. Depending on who you're with, i guess it's okay to go back to them sometimes. Grayson's always been good to be excluding times like that when he makes mistakes and that's okay, because i can at least say he treats me good.
Ugh, i don't know. Am i just trying to make myself feel better? Everyone's trying to make me look like a fool.

As i was on my phone i see a notification that Grayson has gone live on instagram. It was rare that he did, but i clicked on it and watched him anyway. There were tones of comments telling him i was in the live.

@aaliyahmontaneo joined.
@dolantwinsssss: Aaliyah is here!
@grayysonddolan: GRAY AALIYAH IS IN YOUR LIVE
@aaliyahmontaneo: Hey babyyyy
@dolansanity: I LOVE YOU GRAYSON
@hotdolans: GRAYSON LOOK at the COMMENTS
@ethangrant: AALIYAH I LOVE YOUUUU💖
@aaliyahmontaneo: Okay don't say hi back

I giggle at the comments as i see Grayson just versing Ethan on Fortnite. The idiots were 'streaming' their game on instagram, Jesus Christ. They're travelling in Europe yet they spend it playing a game. Ethan yells and sighs in defeat as Gray beats him and Grayson finally looks at the camera. His smile arises as he sees my name and he tries to pull off his cute signature cheesy smile.

"Hi babe!! I miss you already, i wish you were here," he says frowning. I mentally aww in my head and reply to him. I saw a few comments telling him to do the live with me so we joined and i was now also part of their live.

"Hey guys! How are you all doing?" i say tying up my hair. I had only just woken up and this is how 15,000 people see me as they watch us. My eyes were still swollen and my face felt dry but it's not like they haven't seen me at my worst. I am a beauty guru on Youtube anyway. They see everything and it's good to be real with them.

"You look gorgeous as always," Grayson says not taking his eyes off the camera. I look down blushing covering my face with my hands. My fingers spread as i look in between to see Grayson still staring at me. The comments were going crazy saying how they wanted someone to treat them the way Gray treats me.

"Finish tour and come back home to me," i say pouting my lips. I truly meant the words i said. They're having the time of their lives going on tour and meeting everyone from around the world, but LA and Jersey is their home and i can't wait for them to come back - or at least i can go with them next time.

For now, i was still living my life as a high school student as my boyfriend travels around the world. How great. At least i finish in 2 more weeks then i'm free to go and do my own thing. I started up my youtube again and my supporters have stayed with me during this emotional journey. I can't continue to say how grateful i am to have a reliable, supportive fan base. Actually, they're not my fans, they're more like my friends.

I turned off the live and got myself ready and changed into my outfit for today.

I grabbed my car keys, bag and phone and i headed straight for the door

I drove a long to my favourite cafe and set up my laptop and began editing my new video that's suppose to be uploaded in 3 days. I had 2 free periods before i actually had to go to school so i decided to just get my work done here. I ordered a hot chocolate and began sipping on it doing my work with my headphones on.

As i was working i felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey, remember me?" the familiar voice asks. My eyes widen as i see the long, brown haired boy standing next to me.

"Jayden right?" i ask.

"Jordan, but close," he says a chuckle leaving his lips. I smile to myself remembering the time Grayson tried hitting on me back then. I miss him already.

"Mind if i sit here?" he asks. I shake my head and he takes a seat opposite me on the table. I place my headphones on my shoulders and we make small conversation.

"So what are you doing here?" he asks.

"I have a free period so i'm here just getting other work done before i leave," i reply. He nods his head as a waiter comes and takes his order of a flat white coffee.

"How are you and that boyfriend of yours?" he asks.

"We're great, i just wish i could see him more often like i use to," i say. His forehead cringes and i responded before he could even ask me.

"He's on tour right now, but i'm stuck here because i wanted to finish school."

His eyes expanded greatly as the word 'tour' leaves my mouth.

"Tour? What does your boyfriend do?" he asks placing his chin in his hand as his elbow is on the table.

"He's a youtuber," i reply. Jordan takes out his phone and gives it to me to show him his profile. I type in 'Grayson Dolan' and click on his profile and return the phone back to Jordan.

"What?! 7 million followers, that's crazy. Man, i can't even compete with him," he says sighing. A soft smile appears on my face. No one could replace or compare to Grayson and that's a fact, but he tried.

"What about you pretty girl? You got a instagram i'm assuming," he says. I chuckle and type in my name and give him back his phone.

"3 million? Man i want to faint right now, how have i never heard of both of you?" he says. I shrug my shoulders and raise my eyesbrows.

"Maybe you're just not into what we do on youtube," i say.

"But i'm into you."