Author's Note

Sorry this isn't an update, but i want to address the tragic events that occurred earlier today.

My friend texted me immediately after finding out that Jahseh (aka xxxtentacion) has officially been announced passed away. I was in tears, i didn't know how to handle this new information given to me.

Yes he had a sketchy past and obviously he did things he wish he didn't, but he was trying to change and he was on his way to recovery but someone had taken that away from him. I am beyond mad at how he passed away, how people could stand there with their phones in their hands and not even check to see his condition (expect one person). It just goes to show how controlled we are by technology, i am truly disgusted. Those few minutes and seconds could have made a huge difference, but sadly it wasn't a good result today.

I truly listened to his songs and related to his feelings, my feelings, everything he tried expressing through lyrics. He grew up broken, and he never got to get past his depression. He said he always wanted to die young, but i honestly never expected it to be soon. I would never wish that upon anybody.

I felt so broken when i found out. He was working on new music and i was so excited for when it was going to be released, only to now know that i will never get to hear another new song from him. He helped me through tough times, he was an inspiration to ME. A lot of people could say the opposite, but to me he was good.

Rest easy, Jahseh ❤️ You marked your name on this Earth, you will forever be remembered and loved. Jocelyn will be up there with open arms waiting for you.