Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Settling in

Once they pull up to the large Mansion, Zero and Takuma get out of the limo. Greeted by the staff. They walk into a large open foyer. 

"Welcome back. Takuma." Berta says. The head of the staff. 

"Thank you, Berta. This is Zero. He will be our guest indefinitely. Please make sure you tend to every need he has. He will be protecting this house." Takuma says. 

"Anything you wish, Takuma, "Berta replies. "Let me show you your room," Berta says to Zero.

Zero just looking around, taking everything in. The house is huge. With everything expensive and beautiful. Zero thought nothing of that. He knew, Kaname always had good taste. Berta takes him up this long staircase. At the end of the hall, where his quarters are.

 "This is your quarter's sir. " Berta says. 

Zero walks into a room the size of an apartment. When you walk in, there is a Fireplace with a sofa and two high back chairs. The other room had a kitchen and table set. Bigger than his whole apartment at home. The third room had another fireplace and king size bed. Large Tv and dresser. Not to mention, the large bathroom with shower and huge ass tub. Zero didn't know, what to think.

 "This is my room?" Zero asks.

 "Yes. Kaname said to make sure you had only the best. The refrigerator is stocked with food. So is the cabinets. There is fresh towels in the bathroom and more blankets in this closet. If you need anything else. Please just let me know. Also, dinner is Served at 7 PM. Every night. Please don't be late." Beta says. 

"Thank you. "Zero responds. Not sure what to think. "This is crazy. If this is just one part of the house. What the hell else is in here? How much does one man need? There were only four people living here. Leave it to Kaname to be obnoxious." Zero thought.

Zero unpacks his things. Which doesn't take long at all. As he doesn't have much at all. Laying down on the king size bed for a while, taking everything in. 

"If it wasn't for Kaname being here. This would be great. I can get used to this."

At 7 PM Zero goes downstairs to the dining room. 

"Have a seat. The others will be right down."Berta says.

 The dining room looks intimidating, It's huge. With a long brown wooden table and at least twelve chairs. Zero takes a seat and waits for the others to arrive. First one is Takuma.

 "Evening Zero," Takuma says.

 "Evening. How many will it be for dinner? " Zero asks.

 "Just the four of us. The others should be down soon." Takuma responds.

 Walking into the room next is Hanabusa. "So glad its dinner, I'm starved," Hanabusa says. "Oh hey, Zero," Hanabusa adds.

 "Hey." Zero replies. "I heard you're going to be staying here with us for a while. "Hanabusa states. 

"Yes, I believe so," Zero responds. 

Finally, Kaname walks in.

 "Good Evening everyone." He says in a low strong voice.

 "Good evening." Zero answers.

 "Dinner may be served, now Berta. We are all here."Kaname reveals.

 "Isn't Yuki coming to dinner?" Zero asks.

 "She normally eats in her room. I haven't told her you are here just yet. I don't think she would believe me anyway. So, I figured, I would just let you go to her. That will be in a few." Kaname remarks.

 "I heard she isn't the same? What did you do to her?" Zero asks with a huff. 

"Nothing. You will see for yourself. Not sure I can explain it, Its better seen yourself."Kaname comments.

 "You will also meet Ai, she is two. You will be guarding her as well. She is with the nanny at the moment. I will let you meet her later."Kaname states.

Dinner is served all kinds of food you can imagine. At least five courses. Everything served is exceptional nothing out of place. The sushi is hand wrapped. Fresh tuna, salmon, and eel. The vegetables are also fresh and tasty. That was just the appetizer. The miso soup tasty and hot. Each course getting better and better. Zero's eyes just open wider each time the server comes out, Fulling Zero's stomach to the brim. The Dinner conversation being about things in general. Nothing specific, nothing about Yuki. No one really telling him what was wrong. Only he would see for himself, that only made Zero wonder more.

"After dinner, I would like to talk to you in my office Zero. There should be things we need to discuss." Kaname says.

 "Sure, If you say so." Zero replies.