Chapter141

Chapter 141 Falling

Yuki lays in Zero's arms trying to calm her needs. Even though she just got blood from Zero, Something is wrong. Her head is spinning and her throat still burns. Deep within. Like she hasn't eaten in months. Years Even. She keeps it to herself not letting on. How far this is really going within her. Not wanting to worry Zero. Not even sure. What is taking place herself. She just holds him close. Trying to take in his scent. Which normally always calms her. Makes her feel whole. Just at the moment its like it was years ago. It's like he isn't there. She just knows this cant be. It confuses her why or even how this is happening to her. She hasn't felt this since Zero returned to her. What is going on?

Zero just lays there thinking of all the suffering Yuki went through. Now seeing it through her. Feeling it. He just can't believe that even Kaname went that far. How he starved her, just so she would need him and only him. Then thinking even though he did all that. It didn't work. She still wanted him. Kaname didn't win. It just pushed her closer to Zero. Closer to needing him and only him. He holds her close noticing something is off. That her body is tense. Which it normally never is in his arms. He tries to comfort her and hold her. Lightly falling asleep. Dead tired from all the latest events taking place. Tried from all the stress and worriment.

In the middle of the night, he wakes to Yuki not in bed with him. A panic arises in his chest. "Yuki Where are you?" Zero says. Looking at an empty bedroom. He puts on the nightlight. Searching his quarters not finding her. He then goes over to his bathroom seeing the door is closed. "Yuki are you in there? Yuki?" He says. No one responding. Zero opens the door, to see Yuki curled up in the corner. Her knees in her arms, her head and face in her knees.

"Yuki what's wrong? Please answer me. I was looking for you, Calling for you. You never answered me."Zero states. "Yuki doesn't answer still. Not looking at him or even moving. Which makes Zero a bit uneasy. He goes over to her. "Yuki, please Look at me. What is wrong?" Zero says. Kneeling on the floor next to her. Putting his hands on her knees.

Yuki looks up at him, Eyes glowing red, Sweat coming down her face. Trembling hard. Her eyes even glazed over. Like she can hear you but can't answer. There is no response to anything he says. She looks worse than when, he first found her over two years ago. Her body convulsing in his arms. Bite marks on her lips and wrists. Blood just leaking out of her wrist.

"Yuki what the hell did you do? Why? If you needed more blood? Why not ask me? Why this?"Zero Shouts. Trying to wrap a towel around her wrist. Picking her up and Bringing her to there bed. Her body now trembling even harder. Not even looking at Zero. It's like no one is there. She is an empty shell again. Lost. Zero can't believe his eyes. He just thinks to himself what the hell is going on? He just cuts his wrist and puts it over her mouth. Trying to let the blood run into her. Giving her all he can. It just doesn't seem to change anything. Her body convulsing again. Zero doing his best so she doesn't bite her own tongue. He is just lost on what to do. He wraps her in their blankets Holding her. Fearing the worst.

"Yuki whatever it is. It will be ok. We can get through this. I am here. I am not leaving you. I promise you that. You need to hear me. You need to see me. YUKI!" Zero Shouts. Still nothing. It is as if Zero is talking to himself. His sweet Yuki isn't there. The dark side isn't there. The convulsing stops and her body just lays limp in his arms. Her eyes now closed. Its as if she is dead. If it wasn't for the slightest of a pulse.

Zero is just full of Panic and hurt. What is happening to the one he holds so dearly. Can she come back from this?